Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proud Parents

Quote Originally Posted by The Conservative View Post
    At what point does it become “exploitation of a minor” or outright “child abuse”.

No kid has that in their head naturally from birth; it is learned behavior proselytized by parents that only care about moving a progressive ideal forward at the expense of their offspring’s self esteem.

My views on gays and gay marriage have admittedly progressed over the last 5 years and I take a purely libertarian stand on the subject now. As of late, I’ll even entertain arguments from my gay friends that “they were born this way...” maybe so, fuck it, I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt- I do not care 1 bit. That said, none of them wanted to be a girl growing up; they just wanted to be dudes that liked other dudes. They never desired chopping their dick off; they just wanted to put it inside another dude. To each their own; but my point is this:

All this shit about prepubescent children deciding their gender identity isn’t a gay/straight issue; it’s a child abuse issue. I liken it to the overly involved beauty pageant moms that vicariously live though and force humiliation upon their daughters. These new age progressive feminists that get pregnant (by poor excuses of men) rejoice when they a baby boy... because now they have a prop they can use to display their own mental absurdity.

I mean let’s draw a fucking line and make this shit illegal. I have a daughter that just turned 1 in April. By the time she is in middle school, he’ll probably elementary school, they (public school system) will probably be telling me she has to share the potty with Johnny- FUK DAT 100% - that shit will not fly. What to do?

Surely you realize the irony in your sentiment? I mean, you being "conservative" and all...

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I'm having a pretty big problem with that guy's cargo shorts. What is that like a 10 inch inseam?
    and speaking of fasion, Did they dress hir? and if not, why do you reckon hirs' parents stocks such egregious attire in the closet?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Your child has a dick you weird bastards.
    "run and gun guide service"

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    And you add that with the satchel.. mother f***** just looks like he got off a cruise ship. Like he's going on an adventurous trek in Cabo San Lucas
    There's no getting those balls back. Someone probably ate his balls in a nut fry in the midwest.