Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proud Parents

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Proud Parents

God help us. And I mean that as a prayer.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

What a fag
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Stupid.

That’s child abuse. Period

Quote Originally Posted by justhuntin View Post
    That’s child abuse. Period
    I agree 100%

Jeaus’ll be here soon.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

When that kid grows up he has two choices, be gay or go home and kill his parents for screwing up his life. I'm hoping for parenticide.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-16-2018 at 05:21 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

But aren’t they going against the wishes of the child by identifying it as a “son” rather than a “child”...

Projecting their confining preconceptions regarding gender into it??
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Our Members include Doctors, lawyers, and an honest to God Indian Chief Mechanics, students, lawmakers, lawbreakers, professional athletes, bums, and God help us Government employees.

Will California leave the Union already.

That’s fucked up.

If I were smart enough I would post a picture of the Powdersville High School homecoming King. Some one help me out.

It's been posted. This is the danger in the mommy blogs that are far too prevalent.

Quote Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
    But aren’t they going against the wishes of the child by identifying it as a “son” rather than a “child”...

Projecting their confining preconceptions regarding gender into it??
    Truth
    Last edited by beanhunter; 06-16-2018 at 11:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I'm not judging. God said he will handle it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Default Proud Parents

At what point does it become “exploitation of a minor” or outright “child abuse”.

No kid has that in their head naturally from birth; it is learned behavior proselytized by parents that only care about moving a progressive ideal forward at the expense of their offspring’s self esteem.

My views on gays and gay marriage have admittedly progressed over the last 5 years and I take a purely libertarian stand on the subject now. As of late, I’ll even entertain arguments from my gay friends that “they were born this way...” maybe so, fuck it, I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt- I do not care 1 bit. That said, none of them wanted to be a girl growing up; they just wanted to be dudes that liked other dudes. They never desired chopping their dick off; they just wanted to put it inside another dude. To each their own; but my point is this:

All this shit about prepubescent children deciding their gender identity isn’t a gay/straight issue; it’s a child abuse issue. I liken it to the overly involved beauty pageant moms that vicariously live though and force humiliation upon their daughters. These new age progressive feminists that get pregnant (by poor excuses of men) rejoice when they a baby boy... because now they have a prop they can use to display their own mental absurdity.

I mean let’s draw a fucking line and make this shit illegal. I have a daughter that just turned 1 in April. By the time she is in middle school, he’ll probably elementary school, they (public school system) will probably be telling me she has to share the potty with Johnny- FUK DAT 100% - that shit will not fly. What to do?
    Last edited by The Conservative; 06-18-2018 at 03:38 AM.
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Conservative View Post

No kid has that in their head naturally from birth; it is learned behavior
    There's an SCducker that has an interesting story about his son and would disagree with you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    There's an SCducker that has an interesting story about his son and would disagree with you.

Well I am sorry to have painted with such a broad brush without first hand experience or knowledge of a locals situation. I meant no offense by the portion of my statement that you quoted, and if said member reads my post I hope he trusts I was just restating what I have always been told in Church and learned psychology class. Along the lines of we are born pure and innocent and the “world” is responsible for perverting that
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

I'm having a pretty big problem with that guy's cargo shorts. What is that like a 10 inch inseam?

I don't disagree with your train of thought. Until I read his outlook it was hard to imagine otherwise. I too believe we are wonderfully and fearfully made.

I don't think said SCducker posts much anymore these days, so not sure if he read this or not. But his experience will make you think...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And you add that with the satchel.. mother f***** just looks like he got off a cruise ship. Like he's going on an adventurous trek in Cabo San Lucas
    Last edited by Highstrung; 06-18-2018 at 07:08 AM.