Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Thing You've Ever Eaten?

szechuan beef in a pot From my favorite chinese resturaunt. They told me not to order it. I could not eat it. Ass burned for atleast two days.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Microwaved chicken pot pie

Quote Originally Posted by Campbeller View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Campbeller View Post
    The original Hot Pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Barrels View Post
    The original Hot Pocket.
    My man.

Forgot all about that. But that was magma in a taco back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    This is awesome. I saw where someone ate a Reaper. We talkin' stems, seeds and everything?
    Had too many beers and ate half the pepper with seeds and all, and they ain’t that small.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

25 years ago I was working for a guy and he and his dad grew a hell of a garden. One day he picked a habanero pepper out of his garden and bet me $10 I wouldn't eat half of it. First of all I don't do hot, but I had never heard of a habanero and I figured how bad could it be. It was bad. I spent the next 45 minutes on the ground with a spigot running into my mouth just to stop the burn going on in my mouth. It sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    The Romanian chick I dated. She was hot as fire.
    She an attorney?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    She an attorney?
    No, an engineer but she was a gymnast in high school. Think kegel.

A dab of hot sauce on a toothpick called I'm stupid.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I don't purposefully do hot peppers but had some tangerine chicken one time. What I thought was a tangerine rind was actually some sort of dried pepper. I was out on business and tried to not let it show but my cognitive function was cut, basically, in half and my real-world hearing completely shut off for a while. I was trying to lip read the conversation around the table while enduring only what I can only describe as a steamboat whistle.

A guy I work with seeks out the hottest stuff he can find. The only thing that I’ve seen shut him down is the bottled #10 at Firehouse Subs.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I don't purposefully do hot peppers but had some tangerine chicken one time. What I thought was a tangerine rind was actually some sort of dried pepper. I was out on business and tried to not let it show but my cognitive function was cut, basically, in half and my real-world hearing completely shut off for a while. I was trying to lip read the conversation around the table while enduring only what I can only describe as a steamboat whistle.

A guy I work with seeks out the hottest stuff he can find. The only thing that I’ve seen shut him down is the bottled #10 at Firehouse Subs.
    I laughed out loud at this. Very descriptive and well-written.

We’ve got a guy at work who grows reapers and Trinidad scorpions. When I saw the scorpion take a full frown Mexican down I knew what hot looked like. To me once you get to that level of hot there ain’t no difference.

Speaking of wings, I’ve ate em and tried the hottest in most of our surrounding states and I’ll put the Atomic blast from TNT hot wings in Spartanburg right at the top of the list. He’s had this flavor for years so not real sure what’s in em but they will light yo ass up something fierce. When a food makes your nose run from the opposite end of the table and you ain’t even eating it, then that’s a kind of spice that can’t be understood.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Heck..... TNT’s hot will make you find a cold creek to soak yo ass in the next morning, I couldn’t imagine hotter!!

His mild is like everyone else’s hot. I do my asshole a favor and get the mild.......
    Last edited by Tha Dick; 06-17-2018 at 08:19 AM.

The hot is hot no doubt. You should have to sign a waiver to even buy the atomic.

The kicker? To hear Terrance tell it, the atomics are his #1 seller. Bunch of gut gone bastards is all I can think.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Quote Originally Posted by CUduckreeper View Post
    My brother in law grew some and tried real hard to get me to try just a piece. I never took the bait, seen to many YouTube videos.
    That’s why I tried it. I grew a few of them in the garden and decided I was going to see what they were all about. It’s exactly how it look in the YouTube videos. I ate just under half before I threw in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    A dab of hot sauce on a toothpick called I'm stupid.
    Sams Corner in Garden City has something like that. I tried it when evening after drinking at the pier. Felt like somebody punched me in the mouth.

I was at some Mexican restaurant in Texas with some guys that lived out there. They told me to try some sauce, I have no clue what it was called. I tried to show them I was not a puss but it was just to painful. I folded like a cheap lawn chair. They next day i felt like I needed to wipe my ass with a snow cone!!!

This half Asian chick at Clemson
    “The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I think I was 22 maybe when I went up to visit some friends and family in Clemson. We ended up at a bar/wing place called Explorers I believe. They had this hot wing challenge and no one had finished an entire wing. Some how a bet had taken place, money and such, and a friend turned it down. I didn't know much about the wings other than I was hearing they kept the sauce locked up, something of that matter. I watched guys just touching them and acting silly. So I told them to bring them to me. Four were on the plate, the Mark McGwire homeruns were happening on the TV, and I had a pretty big crowd. It was American as f***. I bit into the first one, and I knew I was in trouble. I didn't stop for beer, I wasn't stopping for shit. I ate all four with the crowd cheering, then the wait staff brought me all the beer I could drink. I shined. A guy came over to hand me the money, and I told him no. I did it for the principle. No shit, true story. It was kinda silly because I was working hard for every penny back then. But I didn't want to cheapen the moment. The cook, manager, owner came out, and told me they'd be naming the wings after me. They never did. A year or so later I heard somebody break my record, but after I ate them a waiver had to take place.

Afterwards I was in pretty bad trouble. I mean I was in my own personal hell. It was all I could do to get back to my sister's place. Then she wanted me to go help her roommate untie her fiance from a big tree at the AGR house. I had to stop and get a large Frosty from Wendy's.. it didn't do any good, it just smeared the pain. I never let on how much it hurt. It's not right for a man to do. The next afternoon riding back to Camden I was burping chicken wings and Fire, everything in my body was wrong for 3 or 4 days.
    I was going to type Explorers in Clemson back in 98-00. The wing was called Insanity I think. If you ate 5 wings they put your name on the wall and got dinner for free. Very few finished 5. I could only take 2 and begged for milk and a pitcher of beer. A toothpick tip of the sauce would light your mouth on fire.

As a side note, was that Josh Reed that was untied from the tree at the AGR House? That was a nasty tradition for the fools that got engaged in college.
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973