Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hottest Thing You've Ever Eaten?

Default Hottest Thing You've Ever Eaten?

Serious question. Discuss.

Carolina reaper pepper or those hot ass wings at Quaker steak
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

The Romanian chick I dated. She was hot as fire.

Nuclear Wings at River City Cafe about 20 years ago.

I’ve eaten a lot of hot stuff. But pizza is the only thing that ever leaves a blister.

I ate some of those crazy buffalo wings in college and I had some sort of reaper hot sauce in college.
    I rank it up there with "stepping on a rake on purpose."

A Carolina Reaper. Stupidest thing I ever did.

Chicken Vindaloo, thought my eyes were bleeding. Broke out in a sweat like I’d been working in 95 degree heat w/ 95% humidity at the table. It was 40 degrees outside. I like hot and spicy food, won’t eat that again.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Some kind of wings at Hushpuppy Cafe in Greenwood 20 some years ago.

I think I was 22 maybe when I went up to visit some friends and family in Clemson. We ended up at a bar/wing place called Explorers I believe. They had this hot wing challenge and no one had finished an entire wing. Some how a bet had taken place, money and such, and a friend turned it down. I didn't know much about the wings other than I was hearing they kept the sauce locked up, something of that matter. I watched guys just touching them and acting silly. So I told them to bring them to me. Four were on the plate, the Mark McGwire homeruns were happening on the TV, and I had a pretty big crowd. It was American as f***. I bit into the first one, and I knew I was in trouble. I didn't stop for beer, I wasn't stopping for shit. I ate all four with the crowd cheering, then the wait staff brought me all the beer I could drink. I shined. A guy came over to hand me the money, and I told him no. I did it for the principle. No shit, true story. It was kinda silly because I was working hard for every penny back then. But I didn't want to cheapen the moment. The cook, manager, owner came out, and told me they'd be naming the wings after me. They never did. A year or so later I heard somebody break my record, but after I ate them a waiver had to take place.

Afterwards I was in pretty bad trouble. I mean I was in my own personal hell. It was all I could do to get back to my sister's place. Then she wanted me to go help her roommate untie her fiance from a big tree at the AGR house. I had to stop and get a large Frosty from Wendy's.. it didn't do any good, it just smeared the pain. I never let on how much it hurt. It's not right for a man to do. The next afternoon riding back to Camden I was burping chicken wings and Fire, everything in my body was wrong for 3 or 4 days.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 06-16-2018 at 02:53 PM.

That's a great story.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    A Carolina Reaper. Stupidest thing I ever did.
    My brother in law grew some and tried real hard to get me to try just a piece. I never took the bait, seen to many YouTube videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I think I was 22 maybe when I went up to visit some friends and family in Clemson. We ended up at a bar/wing place called Explorers I believe. They had this hot wing challenge and no one had finished an entire wing. Some how a bet had taken place, money and such, and a friend turned it down. I didn't know much about the wings other than I was hearing they kept the sauce locked up, something of that matter. I watched guys just touching them and acting silly. So I told them to bring them to me. Four were on the plate, the Mark McGwire homeruns were happening on the TV, and I had a pretty big crowd. It was American as f***. I bit into the first one, and I knew I was in trouble. I didn't stop for beer, I wasn't stopping for shit. I ate all four with the crowd cheering, then the wait staff brought me all the beer I could drink. I shined. A guy came over to hand me the money, and I told him no. I did it for the principle. No shit, true story. It was kinda silly because I was working hard for every penny back then. But I didn't want to cheapen the moment. The cook, manager, owner came out, and told me they'd be naming the wings after me. They never did. A year or so later I heard somebody break my record, but after I ate them a waiver had to take place.

Afterwards I was in pretty bad trouble. I mean I was in my own personal hell. It was all I could do to get back to my sister's place. Then she wanted me to go help her roommate untie her fiance from a big tree at the AGR house. I had to stop and get a large Frosty from Wendy's.. it didn't do any good, it just smeared the pain. I never let on how much it hurt. It's not right for a man to do. The next afternoon riding back to Camden I was burping chicken wings and Fire, everything in my body was wrong for 3 or 4 days.
    My buddy attempted it. He got half a wing in his mouth, threw a $20 at the waitress and ran to his car, drove blindly to Circle K, purchased a gallon of whole milk and poured it all over his face and in his mouth. It didn’t help much. He had chemical burns in and around his mouth.

Marcos Pizza, October the 6th 2015, 816 Burwell ln. Columbia, SC.

G

I've eaten Reaper wings at about five different places and they are hot but not nearly as hot as you'd expect. For some reason, when put in a sauce it either does not retain the heat or they dilute it. The hottest wings I've ever eaten were at the wing place that was located where Twin Peaks is now(Carolina Wings and Ribs?). You had to sign a waiver for them which I foolishly did. I always get the hottest wings a place has, especially if I've never been there before. The current hottest wings I eat are Bravehearts at Wild Wing. Sometimes they are barely manageable but I do love the flavor of them unlike some wings that are just hot.
    Last edited by Kioti; 06-16-2018 at 05:21 PM.

This is awesome. I saw where someone ate a Reaper. We talkin' stems, seeds and everything?

It was awful, but it was a defining moment. You have to act on those. Late the next afternoon I wasn't sure if I was out of the trouble. I'll tell you though it was a couple years before I ate chicken wing.

Edited. I thought this was in the swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post

Went to Explorers every Wed night and one of my AGR brothers, we’ll just call him Sunshine, did the exact thing. I remember the next day I hadn’t seen him all day and went across the hall to check on him. He had been in the fetal position for the past 20 hours. He stayed like that til the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Hottest thing I've ever enjoyed were Yann's Hot Dogs.

https://www.seriouseats.com/2012/11/...t-virgnia.html

My buddy's spaghetti sauce [same town as yann's] is spicy as hell. He makes the gravy with medium italian sausage, fresh made pepperoni, and meat balls. He puts a piece of orange peel in the pot as well. Spicy sweet.