Bible Study Verses
Isaiah 48:6-7
"You heard and saw everything that happened,
so you should tell this news to others.
Now I will tell you about new things,
hidden things that you don't know yet.
These things are happening now, not long ago;
you have not heard about them before today.
So you cannot say, 'We already knew about that.'' " (NCV)

Thoughts
It's fast! It's Quiet! It will laser an arrow to the target! No Shock! No Vibration! Smooth as Butter!

My new bow is in the mail. I can't wait to place my hands on it. I have heard all the good things that is said about it. I just know that this new bow is going to be the best thing I have ever shot. I wonder how it will feel. Will the grip set well in my hand? Will it do all that the company says? The anticipation is so high; I hope I am not let down by my own idealistic dreams.
(Dennis W)

Action Point
According to Isaiah, we have heard all that God has done; and knowing what He has done should make the anticipation for what He is going to do extremely high. We know that He is Creator, Savior and Sustainer. He is Friend, Comforter and Redeemer. He is Protector, Supplier and Forgiver. Yet God is doing a new thing that we don't even have a clue about. No idealistic dreams here!

"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us," Ephesians 3:20 (NKJV).

One thing we can never say about God, "Oh, yeah, I already knew that."

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When hunting deer, it is almost guaranteed that deer will show up from the direction you least expect. Use good scent management, move very little, and continuously scan the area. The deer will show up like a ghost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk