Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tred Barta's new show

I think the averege person watching this show is going to think all hunters and fisherman are like Tred, which is going to make us all look bad.

It sure will give PETA more fuel for the fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post

climpsin still sucks.
    DAMN RIGHT!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    and FISH is an asshole
    SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fraternity bashing, too?

You are one tough cookie, Hammers...

Originally posted by Quack Wacker:
    I think the averege person watching this show is going to think all hunters and fisherman are like Tred, which is going to make us all look bad.

I wouldn't think so.

First, it doesn't take but a second to realize he's from New York or New Jersy.

And second, he frequently admits he's an asshole.

Hammerz - I just hope that it is your internet tough guy persona that we get to see and you really don't act like a douche in the real world. But I'm not holding my breath on that one...
    Carla Dee

Hummerz iz a troll! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    At least I'm housebroken.

You know CD with me it's real simple, i don't need anything from anyone on SCducks. For me it's Pure entertainment, i'm not looking for a ride to the bluewater, i'm not looking for a place to shoot deer, or a duck blind. Trust me i got all i cane handle now. I'm also not looking for someone to stroke my ego or praise me for what i'm doing. I'm not trying to be a dick, but for me what you see is what you get. I've been called arrogant, but like my Mother-in-law says it's not arrogance if you've really done it, it's just telling the truth. I know i'm course, hardheaded, can be a dick, but i don't lie and if your lucky enough for me to call you a friend I'll be there for everything and anything. So if that makes me a bad person in your book or anyone else's book so be it, I don't care. In the mean time i'll just keep killing ducks, shooting deer, catching fish, and putting linebackers in college. Because that's what i do. I don't just talk about it I DO IT.
    It\'s better to burn out than to fade away.

Maybe this thread that I started about BOWHUNTING is coming to a reasonable end. It is a bit ironic that Hammers and Tred have been lumped together by many of you who know only what they've written in print. Ironic in that I have some ties to both of them and they ARE amazingly similar. While I won't defend either of their positions or actions on much of anything, I have experience with both of them that pre-dates this website and I belive they would quicker take my kid on a ride to the duck blind or bluewater than they would me while many others would still be checking out my pedigree. Keep after'm Hammers and Tred....I'll continue to appreciate the entertainment! My two cents to all of you mofos....killing ducks and catching fish don't make you nothing but privelaged. Thank your lucky stars, boys.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

Least I own my Johnboat.
    Thats all I got to say about that.
    DHBIII
    Trying to be the person my dog thinks I am.

I got to say that I enjoyed the show, even if he is a jerk.
    Low country redneck who moved north

i fish all size boats...... big and small and i rocked em' all.

so yall shut up. here is the book, and next to it is a 600# bft. one of many hooked and brought to the boat. done it on 60' boats and 25' boats. i prefer stand up on the small boats.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

oh, and hammers down....... the day i caught that fish....

we fished two days, left them wanting more. six guys, 24 fish per day with several in the 800# neighborhood. i don't talk about it, i do it.

let's see your little movie.

hammerhead said: One last thing, why don't you guys let me know the next time you put in 30+ days on the blue H2O. I've done it.

when i was younger with less to do i was out there at least 45 days out of the year offshore.

and he said........ I suppose CAPTN Brant sucks cause he fishes on 32's and 34's.

brant is a nice kid, really. but he loves that trash fish we call kingmacks a little to much.

and hammersdown....

this will make you feel better i swear. i hope boom boom reads this too.....

a tiagra 50w lrs is really a 80. the lrs "long range special" is a 80 pound drag mated to a 50 frame.

so boom boom, there you have it. and i can rig a spanish with both eyes (mine) closed.

damn that was a long read......

and it's about time to head home!!!

let's have a fish off.

me, carla and whistle vrs. all takers. and we will fish carlas 1972 23' seacraft cc. bring it on bay-bee!!

Y'all listen to Dukmon, he knows his shit. He'll have Hammers blueprinting 30Ws and rigging them with 80# spectra for the blue-suited gentlemen, if he continues with the lesson...

bwwwhhhaaaa... let's go hammers... the annual scducks shootout. we will let you count the mercurymacks, little tunny, and even the spaghetti tails. and no, don't worry, we won't count your 3.667 donkey handicap against you...
    Carla Dee

Duk, why do you think I listed the tiagras as "lrs". I know what they are. I would love to get together for a little SCDUCKS TOURNEY, maybe we can work that out.

but you said this.......

Boom boom just for your info, we have six Penn Int 30tw's, two Penn Int 50w, and two Tiagra TI-50wlrs, that's just the Blue water reels. Don't worry about our shit, we are rigged to the teeth, and we know what the fuck we are doing. Yeh i know we don't have the 80's like you, maybe you need um, we don't.

you know how we do.....

It's still Not called a 80, i just report the facts, we infact don't have a 80w. With today's small diameter lines we have stepped up all of our reels, We got all we need.

Thanks for the Pictures, that's what i'm talking about winching a vw bug to the damn boat--- sweet.

"The most comprehensive collection or writings on big game fishing techniques and philosophies by the man who has caught more bigeye tuna on rod and reel than anyone in history"

I want in on the SC Ducks tourney. Since I am so damn good, I will bring Ghetto as my handicap.