Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers for my granddad

Great news Buddy.

Glad he is safe, scary situation. Prayers up for his future.
    Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    A man learns a lot about himself in a thicket with a big hog. That dog already knows all he needs to know about himself.

good stuff. glad you found him
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Glad he is safe.

Be sure to keep him from making any deals or financial agreemwnts too. Sucks that you have to when consider it but I've seen it twice.

Appreciate the prayers fellas. Man it’s a terrible thing to watch someone lose a sound mind. We just went through this with my uncle about four years ago who passed away At 56 from Alzheimer’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. That's great they found him.

Glad he was found safe Bobby. Prayers for him and for your family for his future.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    Thanks fellas. They just found him in Savannah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great news!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    Take those keys when he is!
    That's easier said than done. Yeah I know it has to be done, but in their mind they are fine and can't understand why you are taking their independence away from them. Taking those keys or anything they have always done themselves is a heart wrenching deal for the taker if they love the person. Something like that will make you feel like a dog and the emotional stress can make you literally sick afterwards. Luckily they soon forget, you don't ever forget. It scars your heart.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

We went through that with my mom. Taking her keys was a kick in the gut, but we frankly should have done it six months sooner. It wasn't that she went off and got lost, it's that she didn't drive safely. When she about ran a guy off the road on Trenholm, it was time. Alzheimers sucks.

Bobby, I'm glad your situation worked out and they found him!
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen