Thread: Remember The Dancing FBI Agent

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Remember The Dancing FBI Agent

He's being charged. Doubt it will go far.

Back-flipping FBI agent who accidentally shot Denver nightclub-goer charged with assault

https://abcnews.go.com/US/back-flipp...ry?id=55841114
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Seems he has a problem making sound decisions. Then again, so does his employer.

His feet make some pretty damn good decisions

I guess his waistband and trigger finger make poor decisions. Better?

Seriously...I guess it technically is assault, but COME ON MAN! The dood was off duty carrying. He likely carries 100% of the time. He was blistering the moves and just didn't think about the possibility of his gun, which is like pants to the rest of the world, falling out. It fell out. He had an "oh shit" moment and tried to pick it up too quick and hastily and accidentally shot someone in the leg. Bad scene, yes. Assault, technically maybe. Definitely not intentional, so why the hell are they charging him with assault? Answer: PC bullshit. Good grief!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

That's BS grandstanding. You can't assault someone accidentally.

Agent Dumbazz is lucky he "only shot someone in the leg"...
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    Seriously...I guess it technically is assault, but COME ON MAN! The dood was off duty carrying. He likely carries 100% of the time. He was blistering the moves and just didn't think about the possibility of his gun, which is like pants to the rest of the world, falling out. It fell out. He had an "oh shit" moment and tried to pick it up too quick and hastily and accidentally shot someone in the leg. Bad scene, yes. Assault, technically maybe. Definitely not intentional, so why the hell are they charging him with assault? Answer: PC bullshit. Good grief!
    The main reason that I disagree is because he hauled ass immediately. From what I’ve read, they had to apply a tourniquet. Any other person wouldn’t have had the option to turn himself in.
    Last edited by Roddie; 06-14-2018 at 08:42 PM.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

If that had been your flash dance mistake you'd be charged with assault with a deadly weapon and leaving the seen of a crime involving a firearm.

I stand by my original statement.

Presidential pardon.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    The main reason that I disagree is because he hauled ass immediately. From what I’ve read, they had to apply a tourniquet. Any other person wouldn’t have had the option to turn himself in.
    I still don't think "assault" is accurate, but in light of this new-to-me-info...the dumbass should be charged with something for sure. I didn't realize he left the scene without offering emergency attention or alerting medical personnel...I think its reasonable to assume he was shit-faced and figured the ramifications of leaving and not having it proven were likely to be better than blowing a .18 and getting sued and fired for extreme negligence.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!