Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Everyone is getting on the train

Why so mad and upset Roddie? Pent up fustration's. If it don't fit your agenda why not relocate. Never seen such aggression toward our President.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Why so mad and upset Roddie? Pent up fustration's. If it don't fit your agenda why not relocate. Never seen such aggression toward our President.
    Not mad. Not upset.
    No need to relocate. This is my country.
    Nice try bait boy.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

You need to read again what you say sometime. Just saying
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    Toofer put you on evening troll duty, Fish?
    here we go again....

i never said things like that.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    And the regurgitated counter accusations continue without substantial counterpoints.
    I’m totally open to different perspectives. I’m open to your input.
    Regurgitated counter accusations? It’s a simple point of view that most level headed Americans share, but call it what you like. Never Trumpers are beyond aggravating at this point, enough is enough already. Good to see a few get picked off in the primaries this week.

There are some good things happening......life is short and I’m enjoying the change in direction. The next 6 years are going to seem like an eternity for the Never crowd if Trump keeps on moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by welltaut View Post
    Regurgitated counter accusations? It’s a simple point of view that most level headed Americans share, but call it what you like. Never Trumpers are beyond aggravating at this point, enough is enough already. Good to see a few get picked off in the primaries this week.

There are some good things happening......life is short and I’m enjoying the change in direction. The next 6 years are going to seem like an eternity for the Never crowd if Trump keeps on moving forward.
    You cannot convince these people. Never trumpers hate read on the Washingtonpost and on CNN. Trump’s greatest victory has been destroying the status quo of the Republican Party and exposing the establishment republican media as the traitorous bastards they are. Bill Kristol is no different than Arianna Huffington in my book. We have had 3-4 presidents that were “leaders and presidential” and all they have done is skyrocket the debt, destroy our job market, get thousands of service members killed and not accomplish a damn thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    You cannot convince these people. Never trumpers hate read on the Washingtonpost and on CNN. Trump’s greatest victory has been destroying the status quo of the Republican Party and exposing the establishment republican media as the traitorous bastards they are. Bill Kristol is no different than Arianna Huffington in my book. We have had 3-4 presidents that were “leaders and presidential” and all they have done is skyrocket the debt, destroy our job market, get thousands of service members killed and not accomplish a damn thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said, sir.

I voted for Trump because I'm a never Hillary. Can't tell you how happy I am he won. Turns out, he was a great pick.

Wow. We can have posts that skin up other politicians but God forbid when it pertains to Trump. I say how I feel about this past week, support it with talking points, and say that I’m open to counterpoints. What I get in return is, “I’m tired of people like you” and “leave the country”.

Apparently, criticizing Trump’s North Korea policy was initiated by deep state operatives and spread to the gullible masses via the MSM. I can explain my position by pointing out actual events and quotes and a few of y’all won’t address that and just quickly blanket it with the usual MSM mind control narrative. We can bash the fanatical leftists that kneel at the altar of Obama, but criticizing a man we voted for is tantamount to treason. I’ve readily said in the past that I’m not his biggest fan. I intentionally tried to avoid contributing much to the obstruction and collusion threads because everything is pure speculation at this point. This week is different. Trump proudly admits that he changed his mind about signing the G-7 treaty after he felt that he was insulted by Trudeau. This is the same man we applaud for being blunt and direct, and enjoy it when he lobs insults and calls people names. This is the same man who insisted during the G-7 summit that Putin be brought back in. He praised a genicidal dictator and claimed that the man loved his country and citizens. He met this man without any preconditions. Trump called our joint exercises with South Korea provocative. (That statement blows my mind). He stated that he wants to pull troops out of Korea. That’s not the smartest thing to say when you’re supposedly negotiating with North Korea. If he is intentionally using that as a bargaining chip already, then he’s stupid. (Yes I know, that was blasphemous.). I don’t agree with most of his actions this past week. I wasn’t impressed with a shirtless Putin riding a bear and I’m not impressed by a man who thinks that he’s always the smartest one in the room. Propaganda only works when people don’t realize that it’s propaganda.

I do appreciate those that addressed my points and offered a different perspective.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Roddie,

As you're probably aware, there's a HUGE difference between people actually listening and simply waiting for their turn to talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Roddie,

As you're probably aware, there's a HUGE difference between people actually listening and simply waiting for their turn to talk.
    Very good point. I missed the forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Wow. We can have posts that skin up other politicians but God forbid when it pertains to Trump. I say how I feel about this past week, support it with talking points, and say that I’m open to counterpoints. What I get in return is, “I’m tired of people like you” and “leave the country”.

Apparently, criticizing Trump’s North Korea policy was initiated by deep state operatives and spread to the gullible masses via the MSM. I can explain my position by pointing out actual events and quotes and a few of y’all won’t address that and just quickly blanket it with the usual MSM mind control narrative. We can bash the fanatical leftists that kneel at the altar of Obama, but criticizing a man we voted for is tantamount to treason. I’ve readily said in the past that I’m not his biggest fan. I intentionally tried to avoid contributing much to the obstruction and collusion threads because everything is pure speculation at this point. This week is different. Trump proudly admits that he changed his mind about signing the G-7 treaty after he felt that he was insulted by Trudeau. This is the same man we applaud for being blunt and direct, and enjoy it when he lobs insults and calls people names. This is the same man who insisted during the G-7 summit that Putin be brought back in. He praised a genicidal dictator and claimed that the man loved his country and citizens. He met this man without any preconditions. Trump called our joint exercises with South Korea provocative. (That statement blows my mind). He stated that he wants to pull troops out of Korea. That’s not the smartest thing to say when you’re supposedly negotiating with North Korea. If he is intentionally using that as a bargaining chip already, then he’s stupid. (Yes I know, that was blasphemous.). I don’t agree with most of his actions this past week. I wasn’t impressed with a shirtless Putin riding a bear and I’m not impressed by a man who thinks that he’s always the smartest one in the room. Propaganda only works when people don’t realize that it’s propaganda.

I do appreciate those that addressed my points and offered a different perspective.

I’m dying

I still don't see where Trump said he was pulling troops out of South Korea. I read the article you linked by the LA Times where they said he said that but I saw video on one of the new channels where he clearly said he was NOT pulling our troops out of South Korea.

I agree with us stopping the war games in South Korea. We don't agree and that's fine but when I served in the Marines, I trained all over the world and particularly in 29 palms with live fire exercises. Our troops get plenty of training. We don't need to be in one specific area to train.

To reiterate, we only conducted war games in South Korea to intimidate the regime and show them we are badass. Everyone that participated in the exercise knew it. It's expensive and unhelpful while we are working with the regime to de-nuke.

And there were pre conditions based on the Singapore summit. The deal was sealed before Trump stepped onto Air force 1. Do you think he would have taken that risk before going? If you don't understand that, then you really need to educate yourself.

I didn't vote for Trump in the primary. Carson was my pick. But I can tell you I am very thankful he's in office and not the Clinton cow. Trump loves this country unlike Obama. The Troops love him. All the hostages he freed love him. He is the first President since Reagan that is implementing his campaign promises.

The media hates him and that's fine. They have reduced themselves to an almost meaningless status. When I was younger, you could bank on media reports. Now I look at media reports with as much integrity as the Enquirer. It's sad to see what it has become. They are completely untrustworthy due to their hatred of Trump. And the best part is Trump does it all for free.

Its about the big picture and the dems and libs can’t see it

Tell it Gander. Lot of truth to what you said. He did say we are going to pull out of South Korea IF the terms were met is the way I read it.

it's about to be dove season, deer season, teal season in a few months.
    Private Land Rubberhead # 1

Quote Originally Posted by jedmonston2005 View Post
    Its about the big picture and the dems and libs can’t see it
    Surely you're not talking about Roddie, right? He's nowhere near a lib. Anyone who thinks so obviously can't read. Or comprehend. Or both.

I beg to differ. Roddie is always looking for any hint of racism, or at least, what he thinks is racism. And generally, these types have a left of center aganda. And maybe there is just the one leftist trait among what would otherwise be overwhelmingly conservative traits. But he's unquestionably a social justice warrior on this topic.

All that other blabber is meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by ndbrown213 View Post
    it's about to be dove season, deer season, teal season in a few months.
    Make duck hunting great again!