Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
Being anti-Trump or against his policy doesn’t make one a liberal, contrary to what Kool-aid drinkers like you repeat without a second thought. You spent an entire paragraph unintentionally supporting my initial concern about this entire thing being a circus. As you stated, all of things done by N Korea occurred prior to the summit. So what was the return on investment that they gave? A pledge to work towards denuclearization. Read that sentence again, slowly. No start date, no timeline, not even a future timeframe of when to begin the development of a plan.

You’re also correct about the timing of the joint exercises. However, Trump called the exercises provocative and suggested that we pull out of Korea. I’ll skip the part about him patronizing Kim about his high intellect and so on. I chalked that up to appealing to Kim’s. He also mentioned how Kim loved his country and people and admired him for that.

So basically, what we got for that was nothing. Your smoke and mirrors. I did also mention that I would wait and see, until you popped in with your liberal label nonsense.
Let’s review:
1. Agreeing to a meeting with a hostile without any concrete concessions laid out beforehand: LIBERAL
2. Clamoring for a communist leader to rejoin the G-7 because he deserves a chance: LIBERAL
3. Admiring a man, or saying that you do because of how much he loves his country and it’s people, when in reality he’s a ruthless, sociopathic dictator who has murdered thousands of his own citizens and runs detainment camps full of hundreds of thousands of people: LIBERAL
4. Telling the world ahead of time that not only does he plan to pull our troops out Korea in the future, but that he also considers our joint exercises with S Korea provocative: LIBERAL
5. Tweets a dictator and thanks and praises him again, even though there’s been nothing but silence from fatboy and his country since Monday: LIBERAL

I can vote for someone and still disagree with something that person has done. I can tell a friend or a family member that I think wrong without hesitation. It doesn’t make me less of a man. Doing the opposite does.

Finally, I don’t drink kool-aid. Grape soda and gizzards bruh.
No rational, adult person can disagree with this statement. Well said.