Thread: New My Ass! Cancer

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default New My Ass! Cancer

Nothing is new under the sun. This guy is talking about killing cancer cells with high frequency sound. Impressive, except it was done a long time ago and got shut down by the AMA and pharma.

It was pioneered by Dr. Royal Rife (he passed in 1971). He cured cancers this way back in 1951. He got quickly shut down. You can do a search for him, there's plenty of info. The way it was explained to me was the same as a lead crystal wine glass is shattered by the voice of an opera singer's voice. Dr. Rife would target the virus/cancer cells with high frequency sounds (above human hearing) the sound would shatter the cell walls, killing the cell.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

After a trip to the oncologist today with my bride and seeing the looks on the faces of those battling cancer I pray every day for a cure.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    After a trip to the oncologist today with my bride and seeing the looks on the faces of those battling cancer I pray every day for a cure.
    Prayers going up for you and her. I'm battling my own demons right now too.

We were told back in Feb that cures would start coming out. That had a lot to do with why Trump sign the 'Right to try law'.

I know people here don't believe this stuff is real so I don't mention it here much. But back in Feb we were told that cancer cures and cures for other diseases would be released. But first some people had to have a word of prayer with pharma. Late March we were told "message delivered" and "watch for results in the future. Right after that was when all those CEOs started bailing out of big pharma companies. Also 5 medical researchers up and died. There have been cures for some of our worse diseases out there for years, they just wouldn't release them. There's a lot more money in treating the symptoms with drugs. The cures had to be released in a way that people wouldn't want blood from those who "were" involved in concealing them

Flash forward to last week: Cure for some cancers found in an Oak Ridge National Lab waste container

In a waste bin my butt!

Now jump forward again to 4 days ago: Woman cured of advanced breast cancer using own immune cells in ‘exciting’ global first

Trump, with the help of military intel and the military is changing our world whether you like him or not. I hope anyone who has held back a cure or advance treatment for these diseases for the sake of profits gets charged with mass murder and torture. Burn them at the stake!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-09-2018 at 09:26 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule葉o all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

"The method has previously been used with mixed success on patients with bowel, cervical and liver cancers, but this is the first time it has been tried on someone with breast cancer."

I'm not sure anyone is holding back cures as is believed, the problem is the complexity of cancer and where it occurs and the individual responses of each person to treatment.

My neighbor with cancer left 2 months ago for Emory University. Doc's removed blood, genetically modified his blood, hit him with chemo and reinserted the genetically modified blood. He said he could feel the genetically modified blood attacking his cancer. I saw him earlier this week and he looked unbelievably good. There are many options out there to fight cancer now, the fact that is literally takes and Act of Congress to obtain quality medical treatment is shameful.

A 25 year old newly wed friend of ours had surgery for cervical cancer this morning, Dr. Ducks bride is dealing with it, cancer has and will strike each and every one of us in some sort be it a close relative, friend or immediate family member. Prayer for you Mergie in whatever it is you are dealing with....know that you are not alone and can reach out to any of us at any time.

I appreciate any and all prayers for my bride, thankfully she on the other side of the battle but the threat of cancer returning will always loom with every CT scan. Two years ago, when I looked into the eyes of my beloved bride as chemo raged through her body, I had to trust in God to get her (and me) through it.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

My neighbor with cancer left 2 months ago for Emory University. Doc's removed blood, genetically modified his blood, hit him with chemo and reinserted the genetically modified blood. He said he could feel the genetically modified blood attacking his cancer. I saw him earlier this week and he looked unbelievably good. There are many options out there to fight cancer now, the fact that is literally takes and Act of Congress to obtain quality medical treatment is shameful.

A 25 year old newly wed friend of ours had surgery for cervical cancer this morning, Dr. Ducks bride is dealing with it, cancer has and will strike each and every one of us in some sort be it a close relative, friend or immediate family member. Prayer for you Mergie in whatever it is you are dealing with....know that you are not alone and can reach out to any of us at any time.

I appreciate any and all prayers for my bride, thankfully she on the other side of the battle but the threat of cancer returning will always loom with every CT scan. Two years ago, when I looked into the eyes of my beloved bride as chemo raged through her body, I had to trust in God to get her (and me) through it.
    Well said. God Bless your wife. Margie you and DRDuck too for whatever you’re dealing with. Lost a BIL this year to it, FIL 10 years ago and my wife’s stepfather is still dealing with the treatment from his battle. Damn evil disease.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

GOD BLESS YOU ALL! CANCER SUCKS. BUT keep fighting. You all get it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Don't know what you're going through Merg but holler at me if you need anything,

If nothing else we'll go fishing again one day just to get your mind off things!
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    "The method has previously been used with mixed success on patients with bowel, cervical and liver cancers, but this is the first time it has been tried on someone with breast cancer."

I'm not sure anyone is holding back cures as is believed, the problem is the complexity of cancer and where it occurs and the individual responses of each person to treatment.
    It's the timing that gives it away. If you are fooled that's fine. I know we were told and I know it's starting to happen. Do you think they are going to come out and say "we've had this for years, but now we decided to release it". Sorry you lost a child, spouse or parent, but hey, that's the price of doing business." ? When are people going to get smart enough to use critical thinking again instead of just believing what they read in an article?

Very good post.

And thanks, Cajun. We went through the breast cancer thing 4 years ago. Thank God so far all clear on that front. But the "new" thing doesn't have as many, if any options. God be with you and your wife and family. And thanks for the prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Don't know what you're going through Merg but holler at me if you need anything,

If nothing else we'll go fishing again one day just to get your mind off things!
    Thanks, Cutter. I may take you up on that one day. Other than that all we need is your prayers.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 06-09-2018 at 09:39 AM.