Thread: Parking too close

Default Parking too close

nd when I came out some dirt bag had parked right up besides my drives side door. and I could not get in. They also did not have any kind of handicap permit/tag either. I was lucky that I was parked in the shade. My passenger side had all my tools in the seat and floor board makining it impossible to crawl over. As I stood there trying to think of what to do, security came by and I flagged them down. They called the tag # in and said their was no handicap permit listed for it and the owner was getting a fine. He also called another security officer to help us. She was a tiny little lady who was able to get in and back my truck out for me. I thanked them and left and they were still writing a ticket I hope it burned a hole in somebody's wallet. Us handicap people have it hard enough with them adding to our problems. I know this happens to every body so please don't be the dirt bag that parks too close

Maybe the guy had to take a mean shit and didn’t have time to worry about parking.
    Hey big man lemme hol a dollar.

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

Quote Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
    Maybe the guy had to take a mean shit and didn’t have time to worry about parking.
    Been there brother
    You can grow up to be just like me....

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Did you park right on the line? Did you stuff a truck into a spot only big enough for a compact?

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Did you park right on the line? Did you stuff a truck into a spot only big enough for a compact?
    I parked in the middle, he/she parked on the line. The spots are still small for full size trucks though. Mine is a 1984 K5 blazer and the other was a F250 Ford.

1. Folks can’t park for shit

2. Folks that park in handicap spots without a permit deserve all ills that befall them.

and crabs
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

I am all for having handicap spaces for those that need it. The only time it aggravates me is if they are the only spots open in a lot.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did simples bank ATM drive through thing go?
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Maybe you were in “their spot”?

This is what happens when you park in people’s unofficial parking spot at our office. Red truck parked in white truck’s “parking spot”. White truck retaliated.

EDIT: I am not condoning what happened to you. People can be real dicks in the parking lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Johnny Reb; 06-08-2018 at 11:34 AM.

That Chevrolet would end up with a broken mirrow and a scratch and dent down the side of it if they parked that way next to me. No excuse for that, even if he does park there most days. This is exactly why I always park at the back of any lot. It takes alot to get me mad, but this would put me over the edge.
    E T

Quote Originally Posted by E. Taylor View Post
    This is exactly why I always park at the back of any lot
    I park in the back because that's about the only place a crew cab long bed fits.

I will tell you that my blood pressure has gone down because of this though. I know where I'm parking before I get where I'm going...the back.

As long as they are not on or over line then no foul.
    Not saying parking in a handy spot is ok.
    Today's spots are not wide enough for trucks.
    Most people can't park for shit.

Think about that before you park and plan accordingly.
    Last edited by mello_collins; 06-09-2018 at 06:31 AM.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by E. Taylor View Post
    This is exactly why I always park at the back of any lot. .
    Amen, sir. Same here. i'd rather have a bit of a walk than be near the maddening crowd.