Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dove Field Seat

Sportsman Corner years ago when it was around would be my guess. Most everything I had hunting clothes wise came from there. H Beard owned it, used to be in dusty bend. I'm pretty sure mine wasn't monogrammed, my dad wouldn't have paid for that.

I remember that place now that you mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I have a tall stool so it's easier to stand up. It's taller on one side than the other and is half seat/ half leaning post. I don't shoot well from a seated position.

Attachment 36197

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003AV6CLM..._M3T1_ST1_dp_1
    Alps made one of those and that's what I have. The bottom is a cooler (insulated). I throw a few frozen water bottles in there and the birds stay cool. And I have cold water as they thaw.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

i have so many dove stools at home, you're welcome to come by my house and grab the one you like. the one GutPile mentioned is in there, too. I dont like it. Its heavy. I carry me and a box of shells in my thingie that goes around my waist. Who needs to sit? You sit by the truck while all the idiots go sweat while missing the few high-flyers that are out. Once it starts getting decent, you walk out there, shoot your 12 and go get another beer.

I swear you people could overthink a good shit.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

LOL@ 2th.

My pops was one of the on the field at Noon and bake in the sun guys. He always had cold St. Pauli Girl beer in his dove bucket.. He always killed his fair share of birds and suds.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by fracas714 View Post
    I think jaco mentioned this one, Santa brought me one back in the early 80's.

Attachment 36210
    buddy of mine has one of those that's brown and still uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i have so many dove stools at home, you're welcome to come by my house and grab the one you like. the one GutPile mentioned is in there, too. I dont like it. Its heavy. I carry me and a box of shells in my thingie that goes around my waist. Who needs to sit? You sit by the truck while all the idiots go sweat while missing the few high-flyers that are out. Once it starts getting decent, you walk out there, shoot your 12 and go get another beer.

I swear you people could overthink a good shit.
    You and I have sat down together several times. I like a good sit. I mean Fast and Furious is fun and everything, but every so often like a one in every 3 or 4 minute dove.

3 pages on a fuckin dove seat. just use a 5 gallon bucket like a man
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.