Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/3 of Clemson must be minority

This is not about students. It is about faculty and staff recruitment...

trying too hard to prove you aren't racist usually means one thing

But we have colored boys on our footbaw team...

Seriously though...you are seeing this more and more these days...not just in schools but our community swimming pool is doing the same thing. Also saw a similar sign at the tanning bed place in the shopping center the other day as well. I mean...it's getting bad.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    But we have colored boys on our footbaw team...
    what about white boy ratio on the basketball court?

What’s going to happen to the golf team? The PGA isn’t going to know what hit them.
    Last edited by reeltight; 05-26-2018 at 03:59 PM.

My first roommate at Clem was the only non athlete black dude I met the whole time I was there. He was an Omega Psi and his brothers rode his ass about it too, lol

I was in omega psi. Of course they called me "mayo". And "chalkdust". My steps were crisp though. Eventually I won them over when I convinced an oriental guy named "chank" to rush omega and join the step team. He had defected from n korea and had all sorts of badass steps he had learned in the military. He passed away his junior year from dehydration. He just couldn't put the Xbox controller down. I've always found comfort in knowing he's not in hell, since you have to have a soul to be sent there.

Here we are at S.C. STATE fall invitational step-a-thon:
    C4062A59-EF2A-4B38-8060-F7BB4BB9D7ED.jpg

You are quite the story teller.

They might as well close the doors. The ignorance of the liberals is astounding.

First of all, it is no secret that Clemson University has become more liberal, as have most Universities, and the US as a whole. It is also no secret that the Fitz news guy hates any and all things Clemson, and is going to grasp at any shred of truth that allows him to spin this in the most negative light possible.

I have a problem, and have had a problem with some direction that Clemson has taken with respect to student recruitment. I feel like Clemson University has a responsibility to serve this state, and should take the most qualified applicants from SC before kids from elsewhere are considered. I know it can’t be 100% SC kids, but it shouldn’t be whatever it is now, either. I think legacy should matter. I have been very vocal on this topic with more than half of the board members at Clemson.

As far as who they hire in the science department, I couldn’t care less. I wasn’t smart enough to walk past that building in 1997, and I’m certainly not now. Clemson isn’t, and will never be the school that I graduated from again. That doesn’t mean that my children don’t have the chance to have a very similar experience to mine in 14 years.

The town of Clemson, SC is still a college town, and whether you care about athletic success or not, that town has a buzz to it like never before right now. It’s an awesome place to be, and the science department isn’t going to change that.

I wish there were more kids from Elloree and Estill, and less from New Jersey, but I apparently can’t do much about that.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

I love it when they start eating their own

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

National Association for the Advancement of Clempsin Professors
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

All the lulz

Military is doing the whole diversity thing too. It's not just universities and corporations.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Just when I think that JAB's ability to stir the pot is beginning to slip, I keep reading and realize that he's still right good at what he does.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

We have certainly come a long way from being forced to acknowledge MLK day as a holiday my Junior year.
    I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

I'm going to heaven for the weather and hell for the company.

Be dangerous, unpredictable, and make a whole lot of noise.

Semantics.