Thread: Winchester AA $59.99/case

Default Winchester AA $59.99/case

At Rogers sporting goods, if you buy two or more cases, after rebate.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Link??

I went to their website and it only shows them starting at $89/flat

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/...hester-aa.html

Looks like you have to fill out the rebate form. I didn't look into it that much, just saw it come across in the email.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I'm only seeing it for 89.99 a case but their banner on the page advertises it as 79.99/case then 59.99/case after rebate from winchester. Might be worth a call to Rogers if you wanna get some.

Crap no 28's
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I did the rebate game last year when it was offered. It was a pain to cut out all those UPC's (10 flat maximum) as well as the receipts. I did eventually get a check for $100.

After encountering some quality issues with AA's I switched to Remington Nitros. Also shooting Fiocchi White Rhino Papers, Clever T3's and Bornaghi Gold. They are all around $80 a flat. Which is what I was getting for Winchester AA's.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Crap no 28's
    I scored on that last year as I recall.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Crap no 28's
    Thats what I was looking for as well....