Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Getting Neutered

We need to have a far side thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    We need to have a far side thread.
    Done
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

My only input is to get knocked out. I sho didn't want to be awake to witness that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    time to try for that girl, nothing like it
    I second that.

G

Disagree. There is no reason at all you can not do this operation at home. There are videos all over you tube that will walk you through the procedure. I did mine at home an d still have one nut
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckin Bronco View Post
    Only on scducks would this be a topic of conversation. You aren’t looking for recommendations for a car mechanic.

Call your primary care physician and ask for a referral.

Quote Originally Posted by Civil-Cock View Post
    Furthermore, the promised blow jobs never happened so do not fall that line.
    Truer words have never been spoken. Like a figment of your imagination
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Augusta Urology did me. Went “well” I suppose. Screw the noise about doing stuff the next day. Best park it on the couch for the weekend. Oh and make sure you landscape or they’ll send someone in to do it for you....
    I’ll second Augusta Urology. Dr Quarrles did mine there. Nothing to it, didn’t feel a thing. We went to Disney world for a week the next day. Of course I didn’t drive, I just took the feel good pills he prescribed and sat on ice packs. Hurt for a day or 2 very little, then all was good to go

Bear---sorry I missed this....

Dr Edmunds is your man. Tell him I said HI. His office used to join mine. He did my procedure. While I agree the average commoner needs to follow all the doc's advice, I went dove hunting the next day and it was not all that bad. Just take it easy and you'll have no issues.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I went and played an impromptu game of "street ball".

kidding, I don't think impromptu and street ball have ever been in the same sentence, besides I have no ups.

you are, quite possibly, the whitest guy I know....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I am. But I feel like I have soul

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I am. But I feel like I have soul
    It definitely takes some soul to listen to Baby Got Back while wearing Payne Stewart socks.

I just saw this most recent post about having a vasectomy. My son-in-law had me read an old post from 2015 called the Big V.
    The stories, the comments, and the play-by-play, I don't know how many times I almost spit out my beer laughing so hard. Real life stories make the funniest shitt I've heard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I had mine done, in 93, when I was at Fort Polk Louisiana. We had two kids and figured that's enough. Went to an appointment with the vasectomy doctor for the consult, there must have been 10 to 15 couples. He explain the procedure what would happen that they'd give us a Valium when we got there to take before our procedure. Well the next week was Showtime.
    Out of about 15 couples only about 5 or 6 showed up. They told us that they give us the Valium when the person before us on the list went in to get his done so it's kick in before we actually went in.
    So I said to myself I got this, well my name gets called and they said you're ready to go in, and I'm like I haven't taken my Valium yet.
    (They just happen to have another doctor show up so two doctors were doing the procedure at the same time which sped up the process.) So I hurried up and took my medicine.
    So I went into the procedure room and started getting prepped by the male nurse, about halfway through the prep the Valium started kicking in and as he was iodineing the whole area and my sack I asked him, "How does it feel to have my nuts in your hand". Oh my gosh the look you gave me was just pure evil.
    So it was a local injection in my sack felt like the freaking needle was coming out my toe.
    So the Doc did a cut on one side, pulled the tube out, cut a section out of it, and dropped it into a sample bottle. And then he cauterized the ends of the tube and let them go back in put a clamp on the cut that he made. Then on to the other side. He used some kind of soldering iron thing to cauterize the tubes closed, ain't nothing like the smell of burning scrotum, you'll never forget it.
    Well like I said when he went on to the other side did the whole snip drop in the test tube and cauterize, he dropped a little soldering iron thing. I did see some smoke and heard it sizzle, but I didn't feel anything, like a burning in a place that shouldn't have been.
    After the procedure when I was walking out of the clinic I probably look like I had just rode a horse for a week straight without stopping for the first time.
    Once we got home, I use the Frozen peas on my sack. The next day my sack was Black and blue and a little swollen.
    Being in the military at the time, they gave me one week convalescent leave, that's free leave, so pretty much for the next week I got to sit around and do nothing, with my legs spread open and a bag of frozen peas on my sack. Was able to get my wife to wait on me hand and foot, I definitely took advantage of that.
    I did forget to tell you that they sent me home with a jockstrap / banana hammock the only difference was it had a hole at the top for the head to stick out.
    Kind of reminds me of a mama chicken with a baby chicken poking his head out of her feathers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk