Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Redfish Limit

Saltwater catfish are the catfish of saltwater.

JAB, can you start a forum for the fish name poleece to get together with the turkey poets and the happy healthy pet people so they can bitch about normal people?

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Yes Sir, it is. The term "red", "reds", and "redfish", is yankee speak for spottail.
    I think the boys in Venice or the Panhandle of Florida might argue differently.

Dang.

South Carolina first began protecting the species in 1986 when anglers were allowed to keep only one fish over 32 inches. The next year a 20-fish daily bag limit was introduced. In 1990 a 14- to 32-inch slot limit was added.

In 1991 the bag limit was reduced to five fish. In 1993, the ASMFC said no red drum over 27 inches could be retained, reducing the slot limit to 14 to 27 inches. In 2001 the red drum limit was reduced to two fish per day in a 15- to 24-inch slot. The three-fish, 15- to 23-inch slot was enacted in 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    JAB, can you start a forum for the fish name poleece to get together with the turkey poets and the happy healthy pet people so they can bitch about normal people?
    Don't leave the dog hunters out.

1, 3 , 5 it really doesn't matter to me. I only keep what I will eat that day or the next. Frozen spot tail just doesn't do it for me. Fresh and blackened is the way I like it. Fished 2 hours and caught 14, one over and one under, 2 weekends ago and they all were released. I like eating them but love catching them.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Ha ha - Most of Florida are yankees...
    Last edited by Rubberhead*; 05-23-2018 at 01:31 PM.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I think the boys in Venice or the Panhandle of Florida might argue differently.
    Ha ha - Most of Florida are yankees...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Don't leave the dog hunters out.

1, 3 , 5 it really doesn't matter to me. I only keep what I will eat that day or the next. Frozen spot tail just doesn't do it for me. Fresh and blackened is the way I like it. Fished 2 hours and caught 14, one over and one under, 2 weekends ago and they all were released. I like eating them but love catching them.
    Preach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk