Thread: Long Range chemical Sprayer

Default Long Range chemical Sprayer

So I have this Water Shield problem in my pond. I've actually did a small trial with some chemicals with success.

What I'm looking for, and I'm new to this, is some type of long distance sprayer. Something to spray up to 60ft if possible.That I can spray from the bank around the edge of my pond rather than creating wake with a boat. Now I've looked at ATV sprayers etc but the most I see with them is 30ft, but wondering if there was someone that had something like this I could borrow to try or lead me in the right direction to get one. Like to have the capacity to hold 25 gallons within a sump as well.

If anyone has one I'd make sure to pay you.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

TTT
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

H&H Farm Equipment Monroe NC
    Call them and tell em what size pump etc and how far you wanna spray

best in the biz for spraying equipment
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

why not a friend in a boat and some beer?

edited to add: why is wake bad? I understand you're likely spraying some type of glyphosate, but just paddle around and spray the leaves.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 05-21-2018 at 12:05 PM.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    why not a friend in a boat and some beer?

edited to add: why is wake bad? I understand you're likely spraying some type of glyphosate, but just paddle around and spray the leaves.
    This...or just drive really really slow. I sprayed ponds for a living. We always sprayed water shield with a boat.

Also...you’re gonna get your feelings hurt on a sprayer capable of what you’re looking for. I tried to find one to spray ditches around impoundments and was told damn near $10k from Williamsburg Ag. But that’s just what it cost to have the pressure to spray that distance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.