Thread: Trump Defunds Planned Parenthood

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Trump Defunds Planned Parenthood

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Awesome.

The man is keeping his promises. This makes the lying politicians (Iknow lying politicians is redundunt) look bad, that why both sides of the political isle hate him.
    Last edited by SC REBEL; 05-20-2018 at 01:29 PM.

Woot...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Margaret Sanger is spinning in her grave. Her dreams dashed.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I think this is one of his most significant acts so far. That took a moral stand unlike any other president in modern times. The man has the balls to do what he says. A rare quality in today's world.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."