Thread: Wtb xpress 16 hyperlift

Default Wtb xpress 16 hyperlift

Anyone have a 16ft xpress hyperlift for sale? Can be just boat and trailer or whole package. Feel free to call or text 910-641-1076 thanks

Wish I had never sold mine years ago! That boat with a 59ci Merc 2 Stroke was the best duck boat I’ve ever had!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

You looking for an older HL or one of the newer ones after they started making am again? Tiller or console? There's one on Craigslist for sale right now. It's a console setup and it's a fishing type boat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Looking for a old style, I have the new 1663 “h16db” now with a 90 Yamaha 2 stroke tiller. Had the old style years ago and sold it.

What's the difference between the two?

The new style hyperlift has steps built into the back near transom and a different interior layout. I think on the older ones Xpress didn't start doing the T-rail along the sides before that stopped making them altogether. So there are trade offs that I've seen with both models.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."

The older ones aren't very easy to come by either. There wasn't a ton of em made so if you want one and see a good price on it you better jump on it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bump