Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why SC teachers are leaving in record numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    It's too late to be this deep but here we go.

Pork is paleo, white or not. Pigs are butt ugly, destructive and mean but they are delicious regardless of what Jules says.

Chicken is a toxin and should be avoided unless you are in a have to situation. If they didn't lay eggs I'd lobby for their extinction.

Cauliflower was invented by the luminati at the same time they developed fluoride. I'm convinced it's plant based fluoride and as such should be treated with however much roundup it is legal to use at one time.

And don't get me started on this Keen-wah crap dentist and RDA's are trying to shove down our throats. That stuff looks like it'd taste like dirty hippie socks.
    Yep, I'm certain my kids had a hand in making the rules.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Why y’all gotta complicate every damn thing......Cherlene is smokin ass hot, rotisserie chicken from Bi-Lo in Pelzer is manna from God and I ain’t never seen no white bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Why y’all gotta complicate every damn thing......Cherlene is smokin ass hot, rotisserie chicken from Bi-Lo in Pelzer is manna from God and I ain’t never seen no white bacon.
    So, pigs are bicolored?
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,

Thomas Jefferson

I’ve known a few

“White Bacon” is my new CB handle.

Are hotdogs paleo? Like your every day run of the mill gas station hotdogs. Not talking about anything like Nathan's Kosher hot dogs, because they're all beef, which would make them paleo, I think. But, when you add the bun, that would throw paleo out the window, wouldn't it? Or do paleo people wrap their hotdogs in a lettuce leaf to keep them paleo?

Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    If I had to pick a drug to lose weight.. cocaine I think would be it. The rest, weight loss drugs, leave you looking a touch more disheveled.
    This came to mind
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    It's too late to be this deep but here we go.

Pork is paleo, white or not. Pigs are butt ugly, destructive and mean but they are delicious regardless of what Jules says.

Chicken is a toxin and should be avoided unless you are in a have to situation. If they didn't lay eggs I'd lobby for their extinction.

Cauliflower was invented by the luminati at the same time they developed fluoride. I'm convinced it's plant based fluoride and as such should be treated with however much roundup it is legal to use at one time.

And don't get me started on this Keen-wah crap dentist and RDA's are trying to shove down our throats. That stuff looks like it'd taste like dirty hippie socks.
    Did you put some cows in that field?