Thread: South Carolina vs UGA

Default South Carolina vs UGA

So, this is the 2nd game of the season and it's @ South Carolina.
    Thoughts/Predictions??
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

UGA Wins.

Georgia will have all they can handle in Columbia.
    2nd game of the season and being at SC should be an advantage to SC
    It was only a 14 point game last year between the hedges and GA didn't pull away until the 4th quarter and went on to play in the NC game.
    The Gamecocks will be much improved on both sides the ball and a beefier stronger O and D line.
    I think the new offense play caller will make a big difference. He likes to go fast and tricky and has a good track record with past offenses.
    Debo and Edwards open up a lot of possibilities for him with sweeps, deep balls and end around and he has spoken to this in press.
    Looking forward to it and will be taking the Coots and the points.
    GA is the better team and rightfully expected to win but throw everything out the window when they come here. I'll take the point$
    Lil Jakey will need to break out this year, Debo, Edwards and Shai Smith should make him look great. Rico Dowdle is also back running the ball and was kickin ass until he got injured early last year
    #upsetalert
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-18-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Does it matter? If Georgia looses its the game that is ovelooked since its the first of the season and if SC wins, it's because they beat GA second game of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Why do SC fans keep pointing out that it is the 2nd game of the season?

Is SC allowed to practice more before the season? UGA not allowed to practice?

I think it will be a good football game, but it being the 2nd game is not an advantage for either team.

UGA has far more talent, but SC/UGA has been closer than it should most years.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Wish they could both lose.

But let’s say Dawgs by 21. It would be by 28 but that little gamecock fella what got hurt last year will slip in a return TD.

Georgia will win. Our quarterback is just too young to pull off the win. Maybe in a couple of years.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 05-19-2018 at 06:39 AM.

Probably depend on whether or not Fromm has recovered from the fish hook in his leg that he had to get the ER to remove. But I’d say Jawja by 17 or so.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

These people that say throw everything out in this game are still living in the Richt years. SC usually has players from the state of Georgia that was looked over by UGA, and they have a chip on their shoulder.

I think UGA will win pretty easily, but you never know when you put a bunch of kids on a football field. I also believe that UGA could have won by a lot more last year. I think Kirby was taking it easy on his old friend Coach Boom.
    Last edited by MKW; 05-19-2018 at 09:28 AM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

being the second game of the season does matter for USC- they have less depth at the key positions and usually most players are still healthy

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Why do SC fans keep pointing out that it is the 2nd game of the season?
    Because historically Georgia has a slew of players serving suspensions early in the season.

CKS may be better at handling this factor than his predecessor, however...

It was a much better series than it should have been under Right and Spurrier. And I agree that having it early is good for the Gamecocks.

I'll be looking for tickets to this one if anyone has some extras.
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 05-19-2018 at 10:23 AM.

Should be a great game... IMO is going to come down to leadership in the early season games. Everyone is still working the kinks out. Not trying to jack the thread up but when does the coots play LSU and Alabama again?
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

We get Bama next year, and LSU in Death Valley the following...

Gotcha... It's crazy I never thought Clemson would play Bama more than the Coots.
    Last edited by coot nasty; 05-19-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

I honestly hope that USC is undefeated when they come to Clemson this fall.