Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chickens coming home to roost

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I cut grass from the age of ten until I was 14 I also ran a paper route during that time. I even had a few guys working for me cutting grass by the time I stopped. At 14 I went to work at the farmer co-op unloading and loading trucks, running the seed cleaner and unloading box cars of rye grass seed, which I then had to run through the seed cleaner. Worked there after school, on Saturdays and 8 till 6 everyday during the summer except Sunday. Spent a lot of time on the farm in Cokesbury loading and stacking square bales. Ducktail's uncle owned the co-op and the farm. He liked to sip his whisky all day so I also had to drive him to the farm so he could check on things. I considered those hours as rest or break time. At 16 I went to work in the mill part time (after school) weekends and summers.

From the time I started working I had to pay my parents for room and board. The rate was set by how much I made. By the time I was in high school it was $50 a month. I hated having to pay it because no one else I knew had to pay their parents to live with them. Then on my wedding day my mom and dad called me aside and gave me a check for every penny I had paid paid them over the years. I was floored and I sure needed it. By making me pay they were just teaching about life, budgeting and being responsible.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 05-19-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Go back and Listen to that one
    Damn straight.

He does tend to alter his stance a bit depending on his guest though, and they've been pretty damn left leaning the past couple of weeks.

He's also getting very aggressive in his mocking of any kind of Faith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know diet has been mentioned, I didn’t read all the comments, but About 30 years ago was when the department of agriculture created the idiotic food pyramid, then we were subsequently convinced that red meat and eggs were bad for us, some of the most critical foods for producing testosterone, as are fats, which we were also convinced are bad for us. That Is one of the main reasons why we have a whole bunch of androgynous he she’s walking around
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Joe Rogan is a douche.