Thread: This Sports Writer Should Be Fired

Default This Sports Writer Should Be Fired

College Football News released their pre-spring football predictions for the 2018 season – and while they have Clemson with a better overall record, it’s the Seminoles they have going to play for the ACC title.

Prespring Prediction: 10-2
    Prespring ACC Prediction: 7-1

The website has the Tigers going 11-1 on the season, but with their sole loss being to the Seminoles it would be Florida State playing for the conference championship. The site’s predictions have the Noles playing Miami in the title game – having the ‘Canes going 10-2 with their losses against Georgia Tech and Virginia Tech.

There is no doubt that the schedule is going to be full of land mines for FSU football, but with Miami and N.C. State being the two toughest conference road games, a split of those games would keep the Seminoles in good shape. Last season, Clemson needed an interception of a true freshman’s pass to get the win over the Noles, so it’s not like there is a huge gap.

Read this since the Tigers are on your mind.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Earl...pponents-30024
    "I'm just a victim of a circumstance"

Quote Originally Posted by coot nasty View Post
    Read this since the Tigers are on your mind.

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Earl...pponents-30024
    That is from Tigernet dude, come on man!

Actually if you can read it was Sporting News, 24/7 Sports and CFN.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Attempting to predict this shit this early is dumb as hell.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

They haven’t snapped the first ball for this year and they’re already predicting 2020 playoffs. Good grief , their is way too many variables to start predicting Championship games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got to have something to stir up the whoopleheads.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

^ It's a never ending job for him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Clemson stays in ECU1984 head all night and day. Why you think he post shit @ 2-5 am? Just saying he can't sleep. All he see's is TIGER PAWS and ORANGE. BAAAAAAAAAA*IUJ&H GY^T%FR$ED#WS@QA!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"