Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Screw That Noise!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Screw That Noise!

Hell NO!!!

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yea, whole bunch of nopes over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    I dont know how it was done. For all I know that weird bastard that determined it's gender licked it.

There are a number of things I have no desire to do, this is one of them.

I had to stop watching it. My claustrophobia was kicking in, and I was feeling short of breath.

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    I had to stop watching it. My claustrophobia was kicking in, and I was feeling short of breath.
    This!

F that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    That's how I am. I'll get wild eyed and break into a cold sweat if I think about it too much.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

There's nothing underground I want to see bad enough to ever squeeze through those tight spaces to see.

I would rather change the light bulb at the top of a cell tower than go into those tight spaces.

It looked like a woman giving birth to a full grown man with a head lamp on.

People do that shit underwater with tanks too.

Stupid people........

I don’t like going under my house, or on top of it for that matter.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I've been caving before and it's cool but that looked like no fun. Had to quit watching when he took his helmet off.

Got anxious but watched the whole video.

Nope.

Worst I've experienced was in the Cooper River diving for artifacts. With a bright light you might see 20in. Swimming along and came to a wall, took light and followed wall up and beam of light, kept seeing a wall till it was above my head. I had went into a underwater "cave", thought it wasn't very far back into it. I did the reverse back peddle and got outta there.
    Last edited by mudflat; 05-20-2018 at 10:43 AM.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Worst I've experienced was in the Cooper River diving for artifacts. With a bright light you might see 20in. Swimming along and came to a wall, took light and followed wall up and beam of light, kept seeing a wall till it was above my head. I had went into a underwater "cave", thought it wasn't very far back into it. I did the reverse back peddle and got outta there.
    My dad was a dive master in chas when he was younger and had a similar tale. He was guiding a group in the cooper and exact same scenario. Hit a wall, started following it up and it back over his head. Said he cant even say how far he followed it above his head bc he was starting to freak out a bit. Eventually backed out of it and he never said a word to the group about it and none of them were ever alarmed bc they were just following him.

The Navy sinks conex boxes where their divers train.

That's about the worst thing I've ever seen on video as far as really messing with my mind. You've got to be some more kind of crazy MFer to do something like that. Some absolute idiot went first, too, which makes it even worse.

Why do they “do that so we don’t have to?”. What is their end game?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I'm not claustrophobic but have had an issue twice

first time I was attempting to access an item in the lower level of the reactor compartment on a nuclear sub, I got my head stuck between 2 coolant pipes, and while trying to extricate myself, my anti contamination hood came loose, spun around and covered my face. 30 minutes later I finally found a way to reach the hood with my hand and remove it. Worst 30 minutes of my life. I finally got my self un stuck and backed out 2 hours later- but I got the job done.

last time we were touring Linville Caverns, I was in the lead followed by my wife and oldest grandson and the tour took us to a very narrow dead end- I looked back and saw a 400+ lb man trying to wedge his way in behind us- I went full red alert and started screaming for everyone to back out- I was fine but Fatty wasn't going to trap us in there.

Fuck that shit and fuck them crazy cavers too.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    It looked like a woman giving birth to a full grown man with a head lamp on.
    eewewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    last time we were touring Linville Caverns, I was in the lead followed by my wife and oldest grandson and the tour took us to a very narrow dead end- I looked back and saw a 400+ lb man trying to wedge his way in behind us- I went full red alert and started screaming for everyone to back out- I was fine but Fatty wasn't going to trap us in there.