Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The end of deer season

I'm sure the group who pushed for these buck tags are already pushing for legalizing captive deer breeding. They want big bucks Bo! There are already several high fence places around the state that I'm sure are releasing deer bought out of state to "bring in the big jeans".

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I'm sure the group who pushed for these buck tags are already pushing for legalizing captive deer breeding. They want big bucks Bo! There are already several high fence places around the state that I'm sure are releasing deer bought out of state to "bring in the big jeans".
    Stick to playing on your banjo...
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Poor "jeans" is a real problem in this discussion.

Where the hell is Duct Tape??? Big jeans and imported deer... This is right up his alley
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."