Thread: Shooting Deer With A .50 BMG

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Shooting Deer With A .50 BMG

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Missed the deer and still killed it.

It reminds me of what my daddy said one time when we were going squirrel hunting. Dad said, "The best way to kill squirrels without messing up any meat is to shoot real close to the nose and the bullet will suck the breath out of them."

That's literally what happened. You can see it in the slomo when the wind was sucked out of that doe, along with her eyes.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

That's a complete myth.
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

Default Shooting Deer With A .50 BMG

hmmm....could it have gone through the eye sockets?....i don't know near enough to argue this, but it just seems a little far fetched that the shockwave could kill a deer

Eta because it’s funny
    Last edited by cleancutredneck; 05-14-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    That's a complete myth.
    Ahhh...No shit, Sherlock.

My dad was joking. You know ha ha. I would have thought anyone on this forum knew it was said joking. Hell most of us in the south have heard it growing up. And yes it's always joking. I posted this to another forum that I wasn't sure they knew it was a joke because they didn't likely grow up hunting, especially in the South. So I made sure they knew it was a joke. I didn't realize we had people here who didn't know any better...looks like we do.

But that's what happened to that doe.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 05-14-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Y’all can start about halfway, but make sure to watch it to the end.

Taking a headshot with a .50 Cal and this guy wants to talk about ethics.

I’m starting a hunting show in which the concept is watching other hunting shows and pointing out all the idiotic things they are doing. From time to time I’ll have some guests on the show so we can laugh together about the idiotic things these guys are doing. Segments will include: Purely marketing whiz-bangs you don’t need to hunt, the silly camo pattern of the week, and Dumbass stuff Pursuit channel show hosts say.

One thing that isn't a myth- Keith Warren is a toolbag
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post

I’m starting a hunting show in which the concept is watching other hunting shows and pointing out all the idiotic things they are doing. From time to time I’ll have some guests on the show so we can laugh together about the idiotic things these guys are doing. Segments will include: Purely marketing whiz-bangs you don’t need to hunt, the silly camo pattern of the week, and Dumbass stuff Pursuit channel show hosts say.
    That would probably be the only hunting show that I'd watch. Great idea!
    Last edited by MKW; 05-14-2018 at 11:24 AM.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post

Sign me up

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Surely that's a pen deer

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Ahhh...No shit, Sherlock.

My dad was joking. You know ha ha. I would have thought anyone on this forum knew it was said joking. Hell most of us in the south have heard it growing up. And yes it's always joking. I posted this to another forum that I wasn't sure they knew it was a joke because they didn't likely grow up hunting, especially in the South. So I made sure they knew it was a joke. I didn't realize we had people here who didn't know any better...looks like we do.

But that's what happened to that doe.
    Was talking about the video. You must have found the end of the internet given how high you're strung
    Seeing these soulless vanilla ice lookin Yankees on a bassboat is worse than watching a woman get her implants taken out. It's just wrong. Get back in your Lund and go back to infisherman.

"I felt ABSOLUTELY confident in this shot." "A VERY ethical kill, but I missed the deer." "Hopefully next time I'll hit the animal."

He had one show where all he did was explain why hunting in a pen was so ethical. Wskinner sign me up for the show, I’ll come on as a guest.

It was bad enough he filmed it. Then he lectured. Then he was arrogant enough to think it was good TV.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    One thing that isn't a myth- Keith Warren is a toolbag
    He’s an entire shed full of tools.

I've shot deer with a .50...I didn't miss.......
    Last edited by Swift Strike; 05-14-2018 at 06:33 PM.

I despise Keith Warren
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

If you look closely,you can still see the leash.