Thread: Streaming tv suggestions

Default Streaming tv suggestions

I've been using VUE and was happy with them until May 1st. Apparently they dropped all the major networks unless you are in a market that has them locally. I didn't have live channels but I had shows available on demand. Also annoys me that there was no communication about the change.

So they are gone. YouTube tv looks really interesting but isn't available on fire TV. Anyone tried direct TV's streaming service? Hulu live?
    Last edited by uga_dawg; 05-13-2018 at 09:02 AM.

Don't have much input on the matter, but this question came to mind: do you care about network stations? If so, just get a digital antenna. No on demand of course, but at least you'd have network stations again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

He has a digital antenna.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

I have an antenna for live sports. But until May 1 we had DVR and on demand options for the major networks. Beauty of no contract is I can easily swap.

Gonna do a trial for Hulu live and see how that works. They appear to have the local channels as well.

We have Hulu live and love it. Even get local news channel 4 so that works for us.