Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Templeton Campaign Ad

Default Templeton Campaign Ad

I doubt she'll be getting votes from some of the snake poets up in here
    Last edited by MDman; 05-11-2018 at 08:59 AM.
    "To the sensitive gunner nothing can equal a bird and a dog and a gun in trilogy."
    George Bird Evans

Crappy ad. If that's the best she can do, she should quit the race now.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 05-11-2018 at 06:08 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    She should quit the race now.
    FIFY
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I believe she just managed to offend shooters, hunters and PETA in one shot. Well, She may have fired twice. Not to menton GOP members she'scalling snakes.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

That is a strange ad.

People try too damn hard.

I'm a shooter and hunter and I'm not offended. I don't analyze every aspect of a political ad to try to find a reason to be offended. I'm seriously considering Templeton. She'll be a wrecking ball for the GA and we need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    People try too damn hard.
    Ain’t that the truth.

I saw the ad this morning. I'm not offended. She is correct in everything she said, not sure it was the best delivery method. But, I'm sure the media will flip out so i will give her more air time.

Of course Trump does not have the best delivery method either, but it's working and he's getting things done.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I'm a shooter and hunter and I'm not offended. I don't analyze every aspect of a political ad to try to find a reason to be offended.
    Same here.

I'm indecisive at this point but I do like that she aired an ad that will stir the pot and piss off the winey libtards.

I'm certainly not offended, but I'm confused as to why they thought this would be a good idea. But as has been said, Trump has changed the play book a bit there.

Democrats have always been better at using stereotypes for voters. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the Republicans are getting on board.

She should get with that JT fella to put a really cheesy add together. Or maybe try wearing some daisy dukes.

She seems to be trying to appeal to the MAGA base. Whether she's doing it to get elected or is only capable of throwing bricks through windows is hard to know. I would like to see some debates focused on topics around our harder problems to solve like the power utilities, state retirement, coastal over development etc.
    "hunting should be a challenge and a passion not a way of making a living or a road to fame"

Rubberhead

She did LOTS of damage at DHEC.

People who use to work with her have been totally slamming her and her lack of ethics.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I'm a shooter and hunter and I'm not offended. I don't analyze every aspect of a political ad to try to find a reason to be offended. I'm seriously considering Templeton. She'll be a wrecking ball for the GA and we need that.
    She was a wrecking ball at LLR and DHEC for sure, and did things there that set those agencies back years. She went in with no idea what she was doing or what those agencies did, and ran roughshod over those agencies, firing experienced people and replacing them with her friends, no experience required. And then she wants to talk about the good old boy system.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Or maybe try wearing some daisy dukes.
    Only if she’s got the getaway sticks to pull it off.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Stripa Swipa View Post
    She seems to be trying to appeal to the MAGA base. Whether she's doing it to get elected or is only capable of throwing bricks through windows is hard to know. I would like to see some debates focused on topics around our harder problems to solve like the power utilities, state retirement, coastal over development etc.
    Agreed on all points.

Hell yeah BAM BAM MAGA BABY

Drain the swomp and the snakes will die!! Me and my boys ain't giving no passes out no more l! Choochooo

Well its between her and that other fellow that is NOT named Henry McMaster.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud