Folks, please welcome our New Sponsor to SCDUCKS!

Will Gaissert State Farm opened April 2, 2018 in Summerville, SC. We are located at 9770 Dorchester Rd. Unit 102 Summerville, SC 29485 in the Walmart shopping center between America's Mattress and Sake House Japanese Restaurant.

I began my State Farm career 9 days after graduating from Georgia College and State University in Milledgeville, Ga back in 2012. I worked for an agency in Newnan, GA before moving to Summerville in January of 2018 to begin my journey as a State Farm Agent. Hunting and fishing is my passion and I can still swing a golf club good enough to not throw my clubs in the lake.

We offer several products including Auto, Home, Renters, Boat, Liability Umbrella's, Personal Articles (jewelry, guns, etc.), Commercial Auto and Fire, Disability, Supplemental Health, Major Medical, Permanent and Term Life Insurance, and many others. I have a great team that is ready to help you and your family with any of your insurance and financial service needs.

I want to give a special thanks to SC Ducks and it's members as many here have already played a big role in me getting my business up and running.

I look forward to working with many of you in the upcoming future. Please give us a call for a free quote anytime!

Thanks,

Will Gaissert
843-900-9369
www.willgsf.com