Thread: New Sponsor-Will Gaissert State Farm

Default New Sponsor-Will Gaissert State Farm

Folks, please welcome our New Sponsor to SCDUCKS!

Will Gaissert State Farm opened April 2, 2018 in Summerville, SC. We are located at 9770 Dorchester Rd. Unit 102 Summerville, SC 29485 in the Walmart shopping center between America's Mattress and Sake House Japanese Restaurant.

I began my State Farm career 9 days after graduating from Georgia College and State University in Milledgeville, Ga back in 2012. I worked for an agency in Newnan, GA before moving to Summerville in January of 2018 to begin my journey as a State Farm Agent. Hunting and fishing is my passion and I can still swing a golf club good enough to not throw my clubs in the lake.

We offer several products including Auto, Home, Renters, Boat, Liability Umbrella's, Personal Articles (jewelry, guns, etc.), Commercial Auto and Fire, Disability, Supplemental Health, Major Medical, Permanent and Term Life Insurance, and many others. I have a great team that is ready to help you and your family with any of your insurance and financial service needs.

I want to give a special thanks to SC Ducks and it's members as many here have already played a big role in me getting my business up and running.

I look forward to working with many of you in the upcoming future. Please give us a call for a free quote anytime!

Thanks,

Will Gaissert
    843-900-9369
    www.willgsf.com

Thanks Jab

Happy to be here!
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Congrats Will

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Gut

Congrats Will and thanks for your sponsorship

Thanks for sponsoring and thanks for choosing Spectrum Business as your internet provider!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Thank you Will

If you live close to summerville it's worth your time to get insured by will gasseirt State Farm. For those not fluent in French, Gaissert is spanish for "he who covers your ass with low deductable". It was never really a choice for Will. And it shouldn't really be a choice if you live in the greater Summerville area to park your ass between America's mattress and Sake House.

Best of luck with your new venture
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    If you live close to summerville it's worth your time to get insured by will gasseirt State Farm. For those not fluent in French, Gaissert is spanish for "he who covers your ass with low deductable". It was never really a choice for Will. And it shouldn't really be a choice if you live in the greater Summerville area to park your ass between America's mattress and Sake House.
    Sake house is a good lunch. Extra white sauce.

You like a da sauce
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post

I’m going to put this on my website
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004