Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What the hell is wrong with the NFL?

Hmmmmm interesting..... They also both have 0 Heisman winners if you were wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Hmmmmm interesting..... They also both have 0 Heisman winners if you were wondering.
    If I was interested in awards for individual achievement, I would be a chess fan.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Ive never played chess.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 04-27-2018 at 08:37 PM.

5 at least.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

So if we were to add up Clemson's first round picks from last year and this year would they have more than UGA?

I'll give you a head start. UGA didn't have any last year and CU won the Natty so no need to claim they are coming back because they love college and have unfishished business. Or whatever it is yall believe.

Quote Originally Posted by joshua2 View Post
    Pretty sure the tigers, yeah the ones in Pickens have a losing record against the wildcats all time. Sooo let’s all own the fact that Kentucky owns our state in football right now
    Outstanding argument. You must be a lawyer.
    Carolina Counsel

"We don't want to make millions, just yet" "I'd rather return and help the team and take a chance at getting hurt or imprisoned or raped by the new tranny QB"
    Delusional bastards, the whole lot of ya

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "We don't want to make millions, just yet" "I'd rather return and help the team and take a chance at getting hurt or imprisoned or raped by the new tranny QB"
    Delusional bastards, the whole lot of ya
    Delusional: maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness

What do you call a fella who, year after year, continues to believe that his historically embarrassing Gamecocks are magically going to overcome the laundry list of problems that consistently relegate them to the status of less-than-mediocre?

Sounds like you fall into that category as well.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    What do you call a fella who, year after year, continues to believe that his historically embarrassing Gamecocks are magically going to overcome the laundry list of problems that consistently relegate them to the status of less-than-mediocre?

Sounds like you fall into that category as well.
    Please tell us more about someone making such claims about the Gamecocks. I haven't seen that from anyone.
    I am waiting.
    Oh, did you know the Coots won 9 games last year including their bowl game?
    How did Climp5in's bowl game turn out?
    Last edited by ecu1984; 04-27-2018 at 10:36 PM.

He can’t, because you haven’t
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    He can’t, because you haven’t
    hit a nerve with him
    Last edited by ecu1984; 04-27-2018 at 10:48 PM.

By bowl game, do you mean the playoffs? Yeah, it was a little disappointing, but when you play at that level you can’t expect to win every year. To do so would be delusional. Don’t worry though, Carolina will never have to worry about that. I was also referring to the underlying cause of your delusions, your mental illness. The mental illness that causes someone to start a thread about the other teams draft picks, as well as the other 200 threads you start about Clemson every year. Psychosis and Delusions of Grandeur are both treatable conditions, so there is hope for you yet, little brother. To help you overcome those delusions I’ve included some stats:

Meetings total
    All-time series
    Clemson leads, 69–42–4
    Largest victory
    Clemson, 51–0
    Longest win streak
    Clemson, 7
    Current win streak
    Clemson, 4
    Last edited by wskinner; 04-28-2018 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Ive never played chess.
    It’s like checkers but harder and for smart people. So, you probably wouldn’t be very good at it.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    By bowl game, do you mean the playoffs? Yeah, it was a little disappointing, but when you play at that level you can’t expect to win every year. To do so would be delusional.
    When you play at the next level, if you can't score a touchdown,....you shouldn't have been there. One more Alabama TD and it would have been a "clemsoning". Keep living in your dream world.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 04-28-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    When you play at the next level, if you can't score a touchdown,....you shouldn't have been there. One more Alabama TD and it would have been a "clemsoning". Keep living in your dream world.

34-0 with time remaining in the 3rd quarter...

Clemson proved it could have kept SC out of the endzone if they wanted, but in reality little brother isn't that important

And the “merry go round” continues.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Yep, Climp5in again got there due to the ACC path of least resistance. Wisconsin and few others got screwed but I believe the committee learned from it.

How many players did the Gamecocks end up having drafted this year? What round did Skai Moore go in. Should have been pretty high, right? Best defensive player in the SEC since Clowney, right?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.