Thread: Just Smack The Bitch In The Mouth!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Just Smack The Bitch In The Mouth!

Talk about name dropping. Anytime someone tries that hard to make themselves look important they are a total losers. It ain't none of her business! She was wasting taxpayers money.

Video shows ex-Clinton aide in profanity-laced confrontation with cops
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Buncha damn yankees. She was being a rude bitch for sure, but why couldn't the prick just tell her why he was towing the car?

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Buncha damn yankees. She was being a rude bitch for sure, but why couldn't the prick just tell her why he was towing the car?
    Because they knew that would only be the beginning.

I woulda listened to that yankee bitch exactly 2.2 seconds.

Yeah I couldn't listen to much of that video. But it wasn't none of her damn business. If I see you on the side of the road and your car is being towed, should I be able to pull over and ask the cops what you did wrong?

Do the rules change if I'm giving you a ride home? Nope. It's still a conversation between me and you.

The privilege and entitlement is strong with this one..
    “Get out among the mountains and trees, friend, as soon as you can. They will do more for you than either man or woman could.” Theodore Roosevelt to John Muir after his wife's passing in 1905.

Because it wasn't any of her business. Cops can't go around telling anyone that asks what the charges are on someone when the asker has no ties with the person charged. That could blow up in their faces and it could also screw up the legal proceeding. It ain't the cops jobs to spread the news on arrests or charges. That's why they told her to go look at the records Monday. The report would be there. She was just trying to throw her weight around but she didn't have any weight to throw. I like how she kept saying there were MIT and Yale PHD students coming to her house. Like two street cops give a shit who is coming to her house.

I didn't watch it all the way to the end so I don't know if she pulled the Hillary Card or not. If a report comes out that two cops gun down Yankee woman, I'll know she pulled the Hillary Card.
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 04-25-2018 at 11:26 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Bitch got fired, that makes it all worth it. Good job officers.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Unbelievable. Our police officers don't get paid enough to deal with that level on insanity.

No, the real problem is 'Bunch damn Democrat Leftists'. The Conservative Yanks think pretty much like we do.

Sorry, Mergie, I couldn't listen to another one of those videos of screamin' bitches. They all need to be drop-shipped to the center of the Atlantic.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Bitch got fired, that makes it all worth it. Good job officers.
    Seems odd that the video was even released. I bet she continued to show her ass and continued to push it.

what a BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Seems odd that the video was even released. I bet she continued to show her ass and continued to push it.
    The only thing making her firing any better would have been if they slammed her face into the hood of that cruiser, cuffed her and perp walked her ass into a detention facility for obstruction of justice and interfering with a police officer in the line of duty. Damn that would have been funny.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    The only thing making her firing any better would have been if they slammed her face into the hood of that cruiser, cuffed her and perp walked her ass into a detention facility for obstruction of justice and interfering with a police officer in the line of duty. Damn that would have been funny.
    I think it's a good idea that police have cameras for this reason. If I were one of them and a camera wasn't rolling, there is no way I could have kept my composure during that. No way.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    I think it's a good idea that police have cameras for this reason. If I were one of them and a camera wasn't rolling, there is no way I could have kept my composure during that. No way.
    Yep, and she would have made claims on things the officer said and did that weren't true. And the media would believer her.

I'd say there's a 99% chance the next conversation those officers had , cunt was said multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I'd say there's a 99% chance the next conversation those officers had , cunt was said multiple times.
    Yep. And it would have been spot on.