Thread: CATO: Muslim Arrivals in US down 91% from Dec 2016

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default CATO: Muslim Arrivals in US down 91% from Dec 2016

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

All aboooaarrrrd

Except Muslims. Y'all can kiss our American asses.

=Making America great.

The writer of the article seems bothered by this trend.

Very few, if any, Norwegians, Mexicans, Italians and South Africans practice Gee Had.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

I was in st Lucia last week doing some drinking and had a chance to talk to a few folks from jolly ole England. It was truly fascinating. Just a few things I learned. They eat beanie weanies for breakfast. They have lots of tattoos. They dress terrible. They love to tell Americans how crazy it is that we own guns. And last but not least they seem to love Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    I was in st Lucia last week doing some drinking and had a chance to talk to a few folks from jolly ole England. It was truly fascinating. Just a few things I learned. They eat beanie weanies for breakfast. They have lots of tattoos. They dress terrible. They love to tell Americans how crazy it is that we own guns. And last but not least they seem to love Muslims.
    They can have them...the beanie wienies and the Muslims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving muzlims is self-limiting.

Lefties love it when you take the piss out of Christianity, but they will burn you in effigy if you do the same about Islam.

If you ever want to make a leftist choke on his whistle, catch them in the middle of a rant regarding what our forefathers intended by the right to keep and bear arms and how they never forsaw the semi-automatic, magazine-fed rifle. As soon as they pause for air, please remind them our forefathers never envisioned Mohammadans on our shores, either, and perhaps we should reinterpret the establishment clause of the 1st amendment. Their heads explode with insults about how unAmerican you are, etc. When they call me a racist, I remind them that religion isn't one's race.

Free speech is dying in the UK, for sure. You can be jailed for an internet post deemed religiously insensitive.

The rape gangs and grooming of young girls for gang rape is something only a few brave journalists have dared to cover. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaillette View Post
    They can have them...the beanie wienies and the Muslims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Surely you're not serious? Beanie Weenees are are fabulous table fare.

I'm sure the percentages are greater in the UK but it's not like there isn't a substantial portion of the population in the US feels the same way. If they didn't, they damn sure voted for the wrong man prior to the one we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Surely you're not serious? Beanie Weenees are are fabulous table fare.
    I know. Lord only knows how many cans of beanie weenies, Vienna sausage, and deviled ham I ate as a kid, while fishing with my dad. And don't forget the RC cola, grape, orange, or strawberry soda to wash it down. Or, some fresh sliced and wrapped in butchers paper lunch meat or hogs head cheese from the country store on some sweet cookies.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson