Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Owned Again

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Is turkey season over already, if so . Go fishing. Too early for this college football BS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Can't, wind's blowing too damn much and the water hasn't gotten right yet unless you like skinny water.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Can't, wind's blowing too damn much and the water hasn't gotten right yet unless you like skinny water.
    Go find a pond , get a zebco33 and crickets and chill

Quote Originally Posted by Timsmith View Post
    Go find a pond , get a zebco33 and crickets and chill

Nah, gnats and skeeters are too bad here already.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Uh, they might not even be the best DL in Climpsin history, much less all of college football.
    Don't rain on his parade. He's already used that line 2 or 3 times,........and it's still April.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ain't this cute

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft