Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Owned Again

Tanner is kicking that Climp5in AD ass. Getting it done across the board

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Tanner is kicking that Climp5in AD ass. Getting it done across the board
    He is. He really is. I am heading up a rally to try to fire the Clemson AD and hire someone more qualified, like Jack Leggett. Its a process and it takes time to build a program.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

at least you folks have that for the moment
    If they are talking baseball, their only claim to fame is riding into Omaha ranked #1.

My, .....how time flies. Did the bus driver ever cut the engine off before y'all were shamed and sent home?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    If they are talking baseball, their only claim to fame is riding into Omaha ranked #1.

My, .....how time flies. Did the bus driver ever cut the engine off before y'all were shamed and sent home?

I thought we were talking about the 2017-18 year in sports. Why are we talking about history now?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I thought we were talking about the 2017-18 year in sports. Why are we talking about history now?
    When it comes to baseball......y'all have No history.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    When it comes to baseball......y'all have No history.

Must be embarrassing for the Gamecocks these last few years losing to such a lowly group of scrubs. Prayers up for y'all.

Just be thankful they didn't include the bass fishing and equestrian team play.
    And for you Taters Googling it right now........goat and pig fucking is not a sport.....apparently its just a recreation, sorry.
    Pretty sure they hold advantage in armed robberies too. Oh, wait, does it disqualify them if former players participated?

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I'll take "what a washed up old drunk part time coach hung on Dabo" for $500 Alex

Clemson is deep in that Carolina ass and deep between their ears. I can't wait to hear the bitching after Dabo calls timeout to let the best DL in the history of college football have their third quarter curtain call in November. Never again and again and again and again
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Clemson is deep in that Carolina ass and deep between their ears. I can't wait to hear the bitching after Dabo calls timeout to let the best DL in the history of college football have their third quarter curtain call in November. Never again and again and again and again
    Uh, they might not even be the best DL in Climpsin history, much less all of college football.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Uh, they might not even be the best DL in Climpsin history, much less all of college football.
    I am pretty sure its Climp5in. Try to keep up.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    If they are drafted where they are projected, it will be by far the highest drafted 4 defensive linemen drafted off of one team in college football history
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

If they are drafted where they are projected, it will be by far the highest drafted 4 defensive linemen drafted off of one team in college football history
    That does not mean anything. You know all those pro scouts and GM's are all drinking the orange koolaid.....

That does not mean anything. You know all those pro scouts and GM's are all drinking the orange koolaid.....
    What you talking about Willis? Climp5in didn't even make the playoffs this year Bo.
    #Boulware

so you are saying they have a chance to beat Syracuse this coming season?

so you are saying they have a chance to beat Syracuse this coming season?
    yes

And sakkerliner

There is always next year Bo!

#We2deep'19

Is turkey season over already, if so . Go fishing. Too early for this college football BS.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk