Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: YETI internal statement.....

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Honestly I just don't like the idea that NRA is happy to parter with companies but if a company ever ends the relationship the membership calls for boycott. Supplier/non-profit relationships change all the time.
    Bingo.....Sheeple gonna sheep!
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Coolers. People are worked up about fucking coolers. It’s no wonder I hate the general public.
    hurricane
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Well, there's a guy on here that hates chipmunks.. cute little f****** Chipmunks.
    They are some destructive bastards...mess with the garden or dig near the house and this will be the result:

The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    hurricane
    Trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

never owned a yeti. I am deprived and planned to stay that way
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by ersepton View Post
    Yeti is a good product with exceptional marketing, they ran their course on the "sportsman", and probably decided to sell a shit load more to the lefties.
    There will be a federal program shortly allowing all the destitute lefties to own a yeti at no out of pocket cost to them. And they will come with a free smartphone and a pain relieving knee brace.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinaboy06 View Post
    They are some destructive bastards...mess with the garden or dig near the house and this will be the result:

You killed Alvin, Theodore and Simon....

*2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

If you kill chipmunks you have no soul.

I don't have chipmunks around my house, but I do have squirrels, and I hate them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

So does my cat. They look about like that. I love my cat. She saves me ammo
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Nazis hate chipmunks squirrels and yeti. I just hate chipmunks, squirrels and people that think $300 is a reasonable price for any damn cooler.

The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

I wrote Yeti an email to tell them how disappointed i was in their company's decision and this the response i got.

We're writing in response to your recent email inquiry.

A few weeks ago, YETI notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs. When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20.

Further, the NRA-ILA stated in that same public communication that "[YETI has] declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities." Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community. We have been devoted to and will continue to directly support causes tied to our passion for the outdoors, including by working with many organizations that promote conservation and management of wildlife resources and habitat restoration. From our website to our film footage and from our social media posts to our ambassadors, YETI has always prominently featured hunters pursuing their passions. Moreover, YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment.

Thanks for reaching out to YETI.

Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by jedmonston2005 View Post
    I wrote Yeti an email to tell them how disappointed i was in their company's decision and this the response i got.

A few weeks ago, YETI notified the NRA Foundation, as well as a number of other organizations, that we were eliminating a group of outdated discounting programs. When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20.

Further, the NRA-ILA stated in that same public communication that "[YETI has] declined to continue helping America's young people enjoy outdoor recreational activities." Nothing is further from the truth. YETI was founded more than 10 years ago with a passion for the outdoors, and over the course of our history we have actively and enthusiastically supported hunters, anglers and the broader outdoor community. We have been devoted to and will continue to directly support causes tied to our passion for the outdoors, including by working with many organizations that promote conservation and management of wildlife resources and habitat restoration. From our website to our film footage and from our social media posts to our ambassadors, YETI has always prominently featured hunters pursuing their passions. Moreover, YETI is unwavering in our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment.

Interesting!
    Yeah, that was the first post on this thread.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, but the NRA responded to that release from Yeti and called it big time bullshit. I'm on a smart phone and it's hard to Google and paste.
    Somebody wake Mergie's old ass up and get him to go find the NRA's response and post it up.
    If what the NRA is saying is true...

NRA still hasn't released anything. Only the former president/now lobbyist who started all this has.

Heybo come over and we gonna blow up the Yeti
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Quote Originally Posted by jedmonston2005 View Post

Interesting!
    you wrote them an email? how mad were you>? did you really believe everything you read on the interweb?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Default YETI internal statement.....

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you wrote them an email? how mad were you>? did you really believe everything you read on the interweb?
    I am at the dentist this morning and I am mad. Probably more scared than mad...actually. They wanna fix “an old filling “

I would rather be in prison.

Last edited by led0321; 04-26-2018 at 06:57 AM.