Thread: YETI

Default YETI

Sorry if this has been discussed on here, but, if it hasnt, who is selling theirs and refusing to buy them again?

Again?

As in buy anymore of them.

Nothing new for me. I decided to boycott Yeti years ago when I saw the price tag.

I really NEED one of their 5 gallon buckets, but I just use a paint bucket instead.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I've never been able to convince myself to pay that much for a cooler anyhow. I couldn't relax knowing how many have been stolen over the years.

I’m trying to stay away from mainstream media. Trying to manipulate the population through social media, and overpowering those who soak it up and believe both the left and right wing. I don’t listen to the news or try to stick my head into politics. Just my nomenclature.

I do find truth in propaganda regarding technology. Now I text folks a good bit, but watching my surroundings at a restaurant, vacation, or in public. More folks are on their phones and trying to sell their life rather than pay attention to what they’re doing. So yes, these media folks see it, and use it to their advantage. You wouldn’t believe the amount of book smart people that actually have zero common sense.

So yes I do own yetis. I like them and will continue to use them. Now per their guarantee and brand recognition I shouldn’t have to procure another unless stolen. So far that has held true.
    Last edited by dhall1693; 04-23-2018 at 09:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Quote Originally Posted by dhall1693 View Post
    More folks are on their phones and trying to sell their life
    A very astute observation of the human condition. +10

I'm not going to crop any of mine out of kill pics just because though... I mean if they end up in there, they end up in there.

Yep. I mean I may need a cold drink after doing work.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Cold coffee and warmer beers from now on I guess... to succumb to the PC crowd is highly disappointing, hard to support a brand that does that. I have their coolers and tumblers...I don’t want to waste all this crap-hate wasting money. Conflicted.
    Last edited by SC85; 04-23-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Coleman coolers should put the NRA logo on theirs and donate a portion of proceeds to the NRA.