Thread: Waffle House Slaughter

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Waffle House Slaughter

From schools down to Waffle Houses, we got them on the run. If they think shooting up a Waffle House is gonna turn anyone into an AR15 hater they have lost their touch for sure.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/22...an-sought.html
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

From a friend that lives in 10AC:

The young Black man that disarmed the perp has third degree burns on his hands.

The Illinois shooter (silly looking white BOY) showed up at WH in the rain, 40 degree weather in the nude. Dude lost his gun as well as his truck at the scene. Man was arrested last year outside the White House and later released. Cops took 4 guns from him. Evidently they gave them to his Dad, who gave them back to HIM!

Between everything that is coming out here, some folks will not come out of this looking good. This WH is a gun free zone. WH CEO is about to come on the TV at the Nashville Press Conference as I type. Democrap Mayor is already calling for a ban of AR's and all Assault Weapons.

The AR is a POS looking collapsible stock model with a 30 round mag. Evidently it jammed and that gave the young man the time to grab the rifle. Young man is on TV now and received a bullet graze as well as burned hands. He went to church after being released from the Hospital.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Brave act by that young man that saved lives.

Some Waffle House locations are about to begin serving beer ......not a good business plan.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Beer at a waffle house... What could go wrong?
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Three things generally open after 3 am:

1. Legs
    2. Waffle House
    3. Jail

Dude probably prevented a slaughter. Prayers to the families.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post

1. Legs
    2. Waffle House
    3. Jail

I'd say he did.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post

1. Legs
    2. Waffle House
    3. Jail

You got that right.

Dang right he did! Good man! Hell of a day stopped a slaughter, 3rd degree burns, gets shot goes to the hospital, goes to church and goes on TV. I'd like to buy that kid a six-pack if he drinks. If not I'd pay for his dinner to his choice of restaurants.

Did y'all know that if you ordered the raisin toast at Waffle House... they freaking bring you apple butter. It just adds so much depth to the all-star.

20180421_195921.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Did y'all know that if you ordered the raisin toast at Waffle House... they freaking bring you apple butter. It just adds so much depth to the all-star.

20180421_195921.jpg
    Thank you for getting this thread back on track.
    Miner's Daughter's Coal Train 'Rosco'

"The only human quality he lacks is speech" -Alfred Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Birddawg View Post
    Thank you for getting this thread back on track.
    I think the more significant issue is the revelation that even (H) aughty (S) ocks isn't immune to the occasional 3:00am calling of La Casa Waffle...
    Last edited by Black Bart; 04-22-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Mofo is caught.. armed at time of capture. Looks like a K9 may have had first contact. I could be incorrect, but he was in a torn shirt and leakin..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

If I'm awake at 3 am, it's because I awoke.. I dern sure can't stay up that late, early, whatever. Waffle House makes quality food. It's real.