Thread: Actress Busted In Sex Cult

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Actress Busted In Sex Cult

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Say What?!?

Mack, 35, was Raniere’s direct “slave” and had a sexual relationship with him — but also acted as a “master” to other slaves, who were forced to have sex with Raniere and get his initials burned into their pubic region with a cauterizing pen, according to the criminal complaint.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yeah.... I'm not clicking on that link after that snippet.

Bitches be crazy.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    Yeah.... I'm not clicking on that link after that snippet.
    Cowards. There's nothing there that is in anyway NSFW. I haven't posted anything like that in years because this site has so many pussies.

Surprise surprise surprise, Hollyweird and a sex scandle. Won't be long until those "slaves" are wanting to be paid and sue the he'll out of someone. Eff Hollywood and all those weirdos.
    R.I.P SFC Spencer Kohlheim.
    Suicide is never a good thing but I understand.
    Thank you for your service to our nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Cowards. There's nothing there that is in anyway NSFW. I haven't posted anything like that in years because this site has so many pussies.
    Bullshit, you ain’t posted anything like that since receiving all the death threats over that Hillary swimsuit trick you played on us.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

People need the Lord or just killing.

I loved the Hillary tittykini photo..

It's the Tranny stuff that bothered me..

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Bullshit, you ain’t posted anything like that since receiving all the death threats over that Hillary swimsuit trick you played on us.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    Yeah that was a dirty trick. I had to stay in hiding for months. I ate so many pork n' beans and mustard sardines till my sweat smelled like fishy farts.

Quote Originally Posted by JayhawkLee View Post
    Surprise surprise surprise, Hollyweird and a sex scandle. Won't be long until those "slaves" are wanting to be paid and sue the he'll out of someone. Eff Hollywood and all those weirdos.
    Yeah but we need to listen to them when it comes to voting.