Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bohicket Dolphin Slam

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    This is shit you start saying when you've been stuck between a fountain and mercury's(literally), without spilling your beer
    Pretty sure that boat is 40'+? If not, never riding that rocket ship again....
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    Pretty sure that boat is 40'+? If not, never riding that rocket ship again....
    Technically

Surprised you remember the ride home haha

We need to do that again, i'm ready to kill another!
    Last edited by buckpro; 04-25-2018 at 07:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    I am cooking in the Camden thing with Mookie and BS......it should be a good time and a total waste of entrance fee Money.

Team name is Meat Sweats I think. If people want to have fun, come see us.......if you are serious, don't come by.
    YEP! We marked out a spot for y'all and Gibson's team today. It's gonna be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

82 boats entered at Bohicket as of 9 this morning and fish showed up just in time.

95 boats as of noon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

We entered last minute. Good luck guys!
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

Quote Originally Posted by dmatheny21 View Post
    We entered last minute. Good luck guys!
    Keep y'alls props out my lines! Its going to be something out there tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by jws View Post
    Keep y'alls props out my lines! Its going to be something out there tomorrow
    Should be interesting. Rig has to catch a flight at 0600 Sunday morning.
    If you give 10 people a bag of gold, someone will complain about how heavy it is!

Quote Originally Posted by redfox View Post
    82 boats entered at Bohicket as of 9 this morning and fish showed up just in time.
    what damn fish? blackfin?

Gonna be a zoo, but we sure happy the fish showed up.

All I need is 77.6!
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    what damn fish? blackfin?
    Pretty much. Went with a buddy yesterday to pre-fish the Georgetown tournament, and BTF's are all we could find, cudas notwithstanding.

we have 75 degree water out there

Please refrain from requesting Margaritaville. For the sake of my wife and I's sanity. Thanks.
    Psalm 23

So which one of y'all won?

We didn't fish the tournament but we caught 30. Biggest one was only about 15 lbs so I'm glad we didn't. Heard it was around 42 lbs

I pulled a Roffs and we targeted a big temp break deep bout 20 miles from the 226 in 1600 ft- got out there and caught 4 quickly- then the fleet moved in and didn't catch another- probably 40 boats around us and all caught a couple. . Saw plenty of fish under the weedline we could have shot with a speargun but couldn't get them to take a bait.

Winner was caught about 10 miles further out in 1700+We trolled out there and back over beautiful warm water with plenty of bait but no fish. Water temp jumped to high 70's out by the stream.

We didn't fish the tourney either because my normal crew couldn't go, so I took a pair of rookies. Frustrating. My boat partner and I would have been much better off with just the 2 of us.

We were out there with you. Same line. Lots of folks out and about.
    Heard on the radio somebody had one close to 50?

JWS - good fishing, I woulda been happy with half your catch
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Stayed in 1400-1800 all day and were 2 short of a 4 man limit on dolphins and had one blackfin. Saw a few boats but not near what I heard was inshore of us. Had a 98 Mile run back to edisto.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Stayed in 1400-1800 all day and were 2 short of a 4 man limit on dolphins and had one blackfin. Saw a few boats but not near what I heard was inshore of us. Had a 98 Mile run back to edisto.
    mine was 83 miles

Left Early from Charleston for a long run to Sow Pens. Beautiful ocean and ride. little before 7 heard a sound that didn’t sound good. Thought we ran over rope. In water and everything thing fine. Down in engine room. Nothing. Lost something in transmission or shaft. 7 am ,68 miles from the rocks at 7 mph. We did the math and headed in. Drank beer and caught Bonita all the way back in. Long slow ride, but could have been worse. Tied back up at Ripley’s around 7.