Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Drugs Take A Billionaire

Having an addiction may be a disease, but becoming an addict is a choice.

And yes I've seen multiple close friends and family members pass away from it.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    I mean is someone in the neighborhood running around super soaking him with milk?
    Yeah, I noticed that too. It flummoxed me also.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    If you have ever known a real true "addict" you wouldn't even be asking.
    I knew a multi-millionaire that was like a father to me and he died guzzling aftershave lotion.
    He drank 2 fifths a day of brown likker for 30 years and didn't chase it with anything but a camel cigarette
    He was a living Mr Lehey like on trailer park boys......its a pitiful place to be and a sickness.
    We drove him 6 hrs to a expensive private rehab place in the Blue Ridge Mts, when we got home the fuckker was sitting on the front porch drunk.
    He caught a cab from the rehab to the airport and beat us home in a private charter.
    I'm not surprised, impressed, but not surprised. Alcohol is a particularly dangerous addiction, I mean all of them are, but an alcoholic can't just go cold turkey off alcohol without medical care or they can die. No one has ever died going cold turkey off of an opiate addiction, unless there was already an underlying medical problem like a bad heart. It may make them feel like they are dying for a week or so when they quit but then it subsides. I've heard some people say it's like having the worst flu you could imagine. One minute you are freezing and the next you are sweating. The brain is learning how to regulate their body temp again. They puke and get the squirts. Most people say the worst part is not being able to sleep. But after that week or so it's smooth sailing except for the urges. Those are similar to the same urges you get when you quit smoking. With each one you ignore they get further apart.

A lot of opiate addicts that OD do so because they have quit for a while, or couldn't get any for a while, and they start back taking the same doses they were taking before. They have lost a lot of their tolerance and that same dose they were taking 2 or 3 times a day causes them to OD. So taking it will kill you, stopping won't.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by murraywader View Post
    Having an addiction may be a disease, but becoming an addict is a choice.

And yes I've seen multiple close friends and family members pass away from it.
    Yup, plain and simple.

Go ahead and abuse the stuff, we need to clean up our gene pool.