Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drugs Take A Billionaire

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Drugs Take A Billionaire

This guy was a crypto currency mogul also. He was 54 years old and had been in and out of rehab since college. He spent tons of money from the 13 trust funds he inherited at 21 on dope and parties. Drugs will kill you. There's only 3 outcomes possible if you get addicted to the hard stuff:

• Getting clean and staying clean
    • Going to prison
    • Death

That's it!

Billionaire Matthew Mellon died a day before checking into rehab center
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 04-19-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I read an article on him that said he was taking up to 80 oxycotin pills a day.

Sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Very.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Sad why? What makes him different from any other junkie that chooses that death? The fact that he was born into money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

You right. Money ruin's some people I guess. They can't handle it. I damn shore ain't gotta worry bout that. The money part.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I'm going to paraphrase Miles Davis, "...a junkie is a pitiful motherfucker...".
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Sad?

Try, stupid as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Sad why? What makes him different from any other junkie that chooses that death? The fact that he was born into money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I could give two fucks if he had 2 dollars or 2 billion, I still think it's sad the man died from an addiction that could have been avoided.
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Sad?

Try, stupid as fuck.
    Yeah it is very stupid. Should not take those drugs and this could have been avoided

Addiction is a disease, much like cancer, that could not care less about socioeconomic class or bank accounts.

I'm addicted to trumpets and making sure my kids can play "who's zoomin who" by Tina turner with turkey yelps.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Addiction is a disease, much like cancer, that could not care less about socioeconomic class or bank accounts.
    Do you honestly believe that addiction is a disease?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I figgered it to be a lifestyle choice
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    It is.

My brother got addicted to drugs and pills and almost died before my parents got him into rehab. At that time he was up to 9 Oxycontin a day along with coke, weed, acid...you name it. He went through rehab, got clean and is still clean to this day.....16 years later. He has worked for rehab facilities since he got clean and is one of, if not the only person in MS that can admit patients into rehab w/o them seeing a dr.

I say all of that to say if you or someone you know is struggling with addiction (drugs or alcohol), get some help. If you need any help with the process or just have questions about rehab, I'll be happy to pass my brothers info along to you.
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Addiction is nothing like cancer, it is a choice. Addicts who choose to keep going at it are weak, selfish individuals who ruin their lives and the lives of those that care about them.
    Last edited by Whackumstackum; 04-20-2018 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    It is.
    Not always. I've seen several people get hooked on prescription drugs because of injuries and a true need for some type of pain relief medication at the time. A lot of them have no clue about what is happening to them, until it is too late.

I had a roommate in college that was a heroin addict (hadn't used in several years). It started with painkillers after tearing his knee up in school. He got hooked on them, and finally his body and mind were telling him that they weren't enough. That lead to him trying other things to ease the pain that his body and mind were telling him he was in, which ultimately lead him to heroin.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Yea this is true for the most part. They either don't know or they don't care how bad they fuck every one else. I have no use for a junky, how ever I have known good people who became addicted after surgery or chronic pain. One of the best guys I ever knew got hooked on pain meds that way and over dosed a few years later. He was a great guy bit his family is still in shambles after that happened. Addiction is a self inflicted disease for the most part, but it is still a disease.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    Addiction is nothing like cancer, it is a choice. Addicts who choose to keep going at it are weak, selfish individuals who ruin their lives and the lives of those that care about them.

I've done all kinds of drugs and I'm not addicted to any of em