Thread: Kids Play set

Default Kids Play set

Anyone have any pictures of play sets? Source for sliding boards?

Looking to custom build one for the boy. Going to start with a sand box this year and add on in the future. He is a little over 2.

I have a $1k Lowes one I'm going to post up by the weekend. Thinking $350.

No pics now. In Cola about to see Eagles.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

As far as a sandbox, I did a pretty simple one out of 2x10's and decking boards that has served us well. It's 8x8 with a couple of decking boards cut at angles on each corner. Steps on one side that also serve as seat. I was going to put some milplastic on the bottom, but was warned not to do that, so that it would dry out quicker. Never had any issues with it without the plastic. It's deep enough to prevent anything from growing into it.

The top is a heavy duty tarp (9x9)fixed on one end. And bungee loops on the corners. And I filled it with 3 or 4 of the yard sized bags from Lowes.

If your back yard is large enough just call feetdown to have a load of sand delivered. A pile of sand is more fun than just a sand box.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

We are gonna take ours down and we will have a slide, the things for a rock climbing walking, rails, etc soon
    Last edited by Biggie1976; 04-16-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Buy one of the ones for sale. My boys out grow theirs and I’m repurposing that thing for a deer stand.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 04-16-2018 at 06:26 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Buy one of the ones for sale. My boys out grow theirs and I’m repurposing that thing for a deer stand.
    repurposing = millennial liberal speak = not for old fat guys

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    repurposing = millennial liberal speak = not for old fat guys
    Reassigning it’s primary function.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013