Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison riot

One has to ask, is the world a better place today with these 7 gone?

I'm going solely by your comments on this thread. I honestly don't recall paying particular attention to anything else you've posted. I don't associate with many folks that would feel any pity for these 7 worthless pieces of shit. Like has been said, tax money was being wasted keeping them alive IMO......

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I'm going solely by your comments on this thread. I honestly don't recall paying particular attention to anything else you've posted. I don't associate with many folks that would feel any pity for these 7 worthless pieces of shit. Like has been said, tax money was being wasted keeping them alive IMO......
    Serious questions for you (and all who feel the same way about the highlighted statement above):

1) Do you go to church, and if so, does your pastor feel the same way that you do about the above statement?

2) More importantly, do you believe in Jesus?

I'm guessing I'm gonna get jumped-on pretty good for asking such questions, but it's well worth it in this case. Please respond honestly.

) Do you go to church, and if so, does your pastor feel the same way that you do about the above statement? Yes. Probably not

2) More importantly, do you believe in Jesus? Yes

Honestly, once a fella has done something ( often times, repeatedly) that the legal system punishes with incarceration, there isn't much else to be done. Recidivism is a real behavioral tendency.

I guess only God can forgive them now.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Only ones I feel for are the victims & their families that were scarred by these "people".

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Serious questions for you (and all who feel the same way about the highlighted statement above):

1) Do you go to church, and if so, does your pastor feel the same way that you do about the above statement?

2) More importantly, do you believe in Jesus?

I'm guessing I'm gonna get jumped-on pretty good for asking such questions, but it's well worth it in this case. Please respond honestly.

I'm not gonna jump on you, it's a good question.

1) Yes I do, and no, he probably doesn't.

2) Yes I do and I have a personal relationship with him.

Do I know that my highlighted statement does not line up with what the bible says? Yessir I absolutely do, and I ask forgiveness on the regular about feeling the way I do about such things.

Everybody has things they struggle with. Some people gossip, some lie, some steal, some run around on their wives, some beat up their wives, some are mass murderers. Me? I cuss too much and I'm a lot more cynical than should be. I feel very little to no remorse for people that continually make decisions that lead to them being in positions like these 7 guys were in. I've never claimed to be perfect, although I am close to perfect looking.....

Default Prison riot

Some people are evil and will never change. Some men are meant to be killed and there really is no other way to put it. We screw up and incarcerate them for life or dozens of years when they should just be shot or hanged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by led0321; 04-17-2018 at 11:01 AM.

Totally agree..

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    Some people are evil and will never change. Some men are meant to be killed and there really is no other way to put it. We screw up and incarcerate them for life or dozens of years when they should just be shot or hanged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    I'm not gonna jump on you, it's a good question.

1) Yes I do, and no, he probably doesn't.

2) Yes I do and I have a personal relationship with him.

Do I know that my highlighted statement does not line up with what the bible says? Yessir I absolutely do, and I ask forgiveness on the regular about feeling the way I do about such things.

Everybody has things they struggle with. Some people gossip, some lie, some steal, some run around on their wives, some beat up their wives, some are mass murderers. Me? I cuss too much and I'm a lot more cynical than should be. I feel very little to no remorse for people that continually make decisions that lead to them being in positions like these 7 guys were in. I've never claimed to be perfect, although I am close to perfect looking.....
    Pretty dang good response here, and thank you for putting yourself out there. Then again, you've proven yourself to be a stand-up guy, so I'm not surprised.

I find it "interesting" how these conversations seem to clear out when the tough-guys and finger-pointers have to look in the mirror. Shocking, but sadly typical.

I got a machine at work, chain them down , and come back next morning. They gone. It’s called lethal machining.

Somebody will understand my comment soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    Somebody will understand my comment soon.
    I saw it last night and laughed. Lots of truth in that statement

No grape soda where those 7 are headed
    Last edited by ecu1984; 04-17-2018 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenHeadRocker View Post
    They graduate from high school and move across the interstate to college.
    Clever Nick, very clever

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    A lotta folks are gonna be really shocked when they end up bunkin' with one of these dudes. Talk about irony...
    Last edited by Black Bart; 04-17-2018 at 02:51 PM.

The thief hanging next to Jesus ended up in heaven. Be careful how you judge, lest ye be judged yourself.

I am pretty sure God has this all sorted out, regardless of what we may think....and I am pretty sure He loves every one of those criminals just as much as He loves you and me.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I thought ECU was just making a joke based off some recent posts. I didn't think he was condemning them to burn in hell or anything.

NAN is now asking for the warden to step down until investigation of the riot is over.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    The thief hanging next to Jesus ended up in heaven. Be careful how you judge, lest ye be judged yourself.

I am pretty sure God has this all sorted out, regardless of what we may think....and I am pretty sure He loves every one of those criminals just as much as He loves you and me.
    Yep. Glad HE doesn't treat us like we do each other...

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    I thought ECU was just making a joke based off some recent posts. I didn't think he was condemning them to burn in hell or anything.
    Uhhh, okay. What's that saying about the forest and the trees?