Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison riot

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    By nature, one sentence doesn't qualify as a ramble, genius; It's just one sentence.

And I don't know how to ask my original question any more clearly than I already did: "Just curious, does anyone know what the seven were in for?"

Comprehension is obviously not a strong point for you, but reread my question, and try to respond accordingly.

You're trying way too hard. Sad part is it's not working.

"JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Trying too hard at what? You're ignorance is painfully obvious.

So yeah, pretty much all the things Bownut listed and then some.......

Ton of planks and glass houses around here. Can't wait for the next "prayer request" thread...

Seven of them got the death sentence.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Ton of planks and glass houses around here. Can't wait for the next "prayer request" thread...
    Serious question, are you a registered democrat?

Just leave him alone. Youre not the only one that notices how hard he tries to be funny and fit in around here.

Looks to me like the only thing he's trying to do is be offended......

Just curious, does anyone know what the seven were in for?
    Here's what we know about each man.

Raymond Angelo Scott, 38, was serving time for assault and battery of a high and aggravating nature, a firearms provision, and carrying a prohibited weapon.
    Michael Milledge, 44, was serving time for a first-degree assault and battery charge from Marlboro County, jail records state. His sentence for that charge begin in 2012. He had several other charges out of Greenville County, including drug possession, trafficking in crack cocaine, and firearms. His projected release date was in 2032.
    Damonte Rivera, 24, was serving a life sentence for murder out of Georgetown County, jail records state. He was also charged with armed robbery, first-degree burglary and kidnapping for his role in a home invasion and murder in Georgetown in 2012. He was not eligible for release.
    Eddie Gaskins, 32, was sentenced following his conviction on a charge of first-degree domestic violence, according to the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office. The charges stemmed from an incident on Jan. 25, 2016. Deputies responded to a home on Hootie Court in Moncks Corner where they met with the victim who was bleeding from a cut on her cheek. The woman said Gaskins had assaulted her when she visited his home, according to an incident report. The woman told deputies he began threatening her, threw her on a vehicle, scratched, bit and head-butted her. Gaskins also threatened her life during the incident, the report states.
    Joshua Jenkins, 33, was serving time for a 2011 incident in Berkeley County where a woman was shot to death in a home during a robbery attempt. Jenkins was charged with second degree burglary, attempted murder, and voluntary manslaughter.
    Corey Scott, 38, was serving a sentence at Lee for multiple charges from 2002 out of Florence County, including armed robbery, kidnapping, assault and battery, carjacking and criminal conspiracy, jail records states. He was due to be released in January of 2022.
    Cornelius McClary, 33, was charged with first-degree assault and battery, first-degree burglary, firearms provision and criminal conspiracy in Williamsburg County in 2011, jail records state. He was projected to be released in 2032.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Winner Winner, they were upgraded to first class.

Wonder if that Gaskins feller was related to ol PeeWee??
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    Here's what we know about each man.

Raymond Angelo Scott, 38, was serving time for assault and battery of a high and aggravating nature, a firearms provision, and carrying a prohibited weapon.
    Michael Milledge, 44, was serving time for a first-degree assault and battery charge from Marlboro County, jail records state. His sentence for that charge begin in 2012. He had several other charges out of Greenville County, including drug possession, trafficking in crack cocaine, and firearms. His projected release date was in 2032.
    Damonte Rivera, 24, was serving a life sentence for murder out of Georgetown County, jail records state. He was also charged with armed robbery, first-degree burglary and kidnapping for his role in a home invasion and murder in Georgetown in 2012. He was not eligible for release.
    Eddie Gaskins, 32, was sentenced following his conviction on a charge of first-degree domestic violence, according to the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office. The charges stemmed from an incident on Jan. 25, 2016. Deputies responded to a home on Hootie Court in Moncks Corner where they met with the victim who was bleeding from a cut on her cheek. The woman said Gaskins had assaulted her when she visited his home, according to an incident report. The woman told deputies he began threatening her, threw her on a vehicle, scratched, bit and head-butted her. Gaskins also threatened her life during the incident, the report states.
    Joshua Jenkins, 33, was serving time for a 2011 incident in Berkeley County where a woman was shot to death in a home during a robbery attempt. Jenkins was charged with second degree burglary, attempted murder, and voluntary manslaughter.
    Corey Scott, 38, was serving a sentence at Lee for multiple charges from 2002 out of Florence County, including armed robbery, kidnapping, assault and battery, carjacking and criminal conspiracy, jail records states. He was due to be released in January of 2022.
    Cornelius McClary, 33, was charged with first-degree assault and battery, first-degree burglary, firearms provision and criminal conspiracy in Williamsburg County in 2011, jail records state. He was projected to be released in 2032.

Hey, you know any roofers? And can you get me a quote, run background checks and set up an appointment. Make it Friday, not too early, I like to sleep in on Friday. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    You would think in the amount of time those fellas had that could have stacked up a few more than 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    You would think in the amount of time those fellas had that could have stacked up a few more than 7.
    They probably killed each other.

Hey, you know any roofers? And can you get me a quote, run background checks and set up an appointment. Make it Friday, not too early, I like to sleep in on Friday. Thanks
    Visor dude is your man

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Kinda like when the popo takes his time calling off the bite dog, they should've let them roll on for 30-40 minutes. Us tax payers would've had a few less mouff's to feed.

I’m pretty sure it went on for several hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    Just leave him alone. Youre not the only one that notices how hard he tries to be funny and fit in around here.
    Yeah, wasn't trying to be funny. Just the opposite, actually...

And I don't need to "fit in" with a dude from Ohio with red-tinted aviators. So that "trying too hard" dog just don't hunt.

Sounds like 7 upstanding fellers. Sometimes nature just works.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Serious question, are you a registered democrat?
    Yikes, really? If that's what you've concluded, things are MUCH worse than I thought. Guess it all depends on your source of instruction?