Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prison riot

Default Prison riot

Wow. Guess they ran out of Rocky Road in the commissary.. at least 7 dead and dozens injured..

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/16...cial-says.html
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

They ought to have a button that gasses the entire cell block when something like that happens. Oh well 7 less scum balls to pay for.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Kinda like when the popo takes his time calling off the bite dog, they should've let them roll on for 30-40 minutes. Us tax payers would've had a few less mouff's to feed.

Just another day.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    They ought to have a button that gasses the entire cell block when something like that happens. Oh well 7 less scum balls to pay for.
    Do you recommend mustard or vx?
    I take an PLB in the shower with me. Can't ever be too safe.

Whats it like to live w/o the Internet? Not bad, I get photos of your mom thought the mail....

"I'd like to know more about this. Someone give cottontop a bump of coke."
    Sportin' Woodies

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Just another day.
    Indeed.

#irony

Awesome!

I'd go work at Wal-Mart before I would go back to SCDC.

Shoulda sent all the correctional officers for breakfast when it started and lettem clean the whole place,,,,wasted tax money

This will probably cost the state more in the long run in wrongful death and personal injury claims than it would have to kept them housed and fed.
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian" - Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Just another day.
    Stay safe!

This came to mind........

F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

we have to go in there every now and then and work on the phones. You think tsa security is tough, go in there with a bunch of tools.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    we have to go in there every now and then and work on the phones. You think tsa security is tough, go in there with a bunch of tools.

Quote Originally Posted by uga_dawg View Post
    they usually do that to Martin. I hide in the corner
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

I went in a few weeks ago to take out a circuit. Had knife and scissors and a few screwdrivers. Lady found a penny that was in my coat pocket that I didn't know was there. Made me tear my jacket apart to find it.

I’ve been in Lee many times including the special holding unit (SHU). It’s a rough place. Any person entering the SHU is required to wear a spit shield and shank vest upon entry, including guards, attorneys, and court reporters. I’m told the young inmates are the problem, they all want to prove themselves.

Animals. Segments of our society have made prison a status symbol. Let 'em have at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    Animals. Segments of our society have made prison a status symbol. Let 'em have at it.
    Sadly, that's a very true statement.

I was at the plant nursery next door last year about this time, and two quick volleys of gunfire broke out. Never saw any news about it though. Guess it was day to day operations.