Thread: Leica ER5 sale again

Default Leica ER5 sale again

Just saw where it looked like they had these in stock and on sale again. Only complaint I have is capped turrets.
    https://www.eurooptic.com/leica-er-5...b0ce-159003553

I have a 2-10X50 4A on the way for a Sako 85 Bavarian Carbine .308 I have on the way.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I have a 2-10X50 4A on the way for a Sako 85 Bavarian Carbine .308 I have on the way.
    Sweet rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by FLS View Post
    Sweet rifle.
    I hope so, I've wanted one for a long time.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Does anyone have experience with 50mm vs 56mm Leica ER 5? Wondering how much shooting light you give up with the 50mm.

How do these compare to the Swarovski v5?
    For nothing will be impossible with CHRIST Luke 1:37

Quote Originally Posted by SCHillbilly View Post
    Does anyone have experience with 50mm vs 56mm Leica ER 5? Wondering how much shooting light you give up with the 50mm.
    To my eyes the 2-10x50 er5 is better at lowlight than a 50mm Leupold vx3 if that helps you any. It's not as good as the 2.5-10x56 Trijicon but it's pretty close in my opinion. It's great glass for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by cole2011 View Post
    How do these compare to the Swarovski v5?
    The Z5 is a better optic. The ER5 is very comparable to the Ziess Conquest HD and MC series or the Meopta Meostar Line.

Quote Originally Posted by SCHillbilly View Post
    I have one of each, you don’t get enough time to matter between the two. Plus the 50 is lighter.

plus bigger objective doesn't mean more light