Thread: Baker's Haulover Inlet (Miami)

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Baker's Haulover Inlet (Miami)

The inlet gets rough especially on the incoming. There's some good videos of boats leaving on the incoming.

This guy tried riding the inlet laying flat on the bow deck, knocked him out.

Last edited by Mergie Master; 04-12-2018 at 10:16 AM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The real sight is not the inlet... it is the huge party just inside the inlet at the bakers haulover sandbar. Those Cubans and Venezualans are quite comfortable with their tops off. I spent many a free Saturdays at that place. Things got weird often.
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 04-12-2018 at 11:31 AM.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

When was it supposed to get rough?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

A lot of big $ going in and out of that inlet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homeboy at the end on that pontoon gives zero fucks........

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    The real sight is not the inlet... it is the huge party just inside the inlet at the bakers haulover sandbar. Those Cubans and Venezualans are quite comfortable with their tops off. I spent many a free Saturdays at that place. Things got weird often.
    Yessir....many, many moons ago we spent a lot of time down that part of the coast fishing and raising hell...it was like Rockville on steroids EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. Rivaled only by Peanut Island.

Great place to be when single....an absolute disaster of a time if married/kids

Topless hell. The beach from the inlet to those High rises to the north is nude. Haulover Park

The wife and I have had some good days there.....

Be careful which way you turn when you come through the bushes though. The north end is predominately gay. You will know by the rainbow flags on the lifeguard towers.

Funny Story, first time the wife and I went there we were sitting looking at the "ocean"

These two gay guys come up and sit between us and the water. BIG black guy reminded me of the guy from the green mile. Little white guy that looked exactly like Rich from Big and Rich.

They rubbed sunscreen on each other and then went and frolicked in the water. When they got back, the big boy starts rummaging through his backpack and pulls out a baseball cap. What was the hat you ask

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

For some reason I can't see the videos!

No vids on this end.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Go to ZipZap Power on YouTube...guy has damn hundred of 'em...

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by Dawhoo View Post
    Sounds like some good times were had.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Homeboy at the end on that pontoon gives zero fucks........
    He put his tabs down and rolled on.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013