Thread: Grandpa Ray Outdoors??

Default Grandpa Ray Outdoors??

Have any of you ever spoke to John or used any of his products / seed mixtures?

Stumbled upon his site through various routes and some of his mixtures had me interested. Not a big box store guy or product and I like the reason and science behind his stuff.

His four galore mixture really caught my eye. Even though I use a great seed mixture for the summer, I may try this on some other plots.

Thanks TJ

Quote Originally Posted by TJ_11 View Post
    Have any of you ever spoke to John or used any of his products / seed mixtures?

Stumbled upon his site through various routes and some of his mixtures had me interested. Not a big box store guy or product and I like the reason and science behind his stuff.

His four galore mixture really caught my eye. Even though I use a great seed mixture for the summer, I may try this on some other plots.

Thanks TJ
    I've only heard of him and read a few posts on his site. The folks that are regulars on the site seem to adore him and he does indeed have credentials. I may try some of his blends this fall.

I like Hancock seed

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    I've only heard of him and read a few posts on his site. The folks that are regulars on the site seem to adore him and he does indeed have credentials. I may try some of his blends this fall.
    I stumbled across his site while reading up on minerals. His science behind his seeds and planting make a lot of sense. More of information backing up his seed that I liked. Im going to order some of his mixtures and See how they do it some plots.

I use wannamakers for our summer seed but always looking at other stuff. Trying to get some diverse plots in. That four flair is packed full tonnage.